Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Who is the less of 2 evils?

I never see posts from full court or kawhim8, I assume they are from the nba forum?

Anyway if you're letting axe get under your skin thats on you dawg, in my experience axe is pretty mild and agreeable in the grand scheme of things

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    RRR3 is the devil incarnate. He emits sulfur everywhere he goes.
    Do you think he's worse than Off the Court?
    Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    you're the walmart version of jstern, and he's already the walmart version of stanley kobrick so that's saying something
    If 2qr3 is the Walmart version of me, and I'm the Walmart version of the Stanley Kobrick alt, then that would mean that 2qr3 and I are both from Walmart.

So you could have just written that as,

"You're the Walmart version of Stanley Kobrick."

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post
    Hmm. Under the "Axe" account, you're very kind and respectful towards me. But under the "Highwhey" account, you seem a little derogatory towards me. I assume that that's your point with the Walmart comment.

This duality in behavior would be both confusing and concerning to me, but I realize from an earlier thread that you have an intended purpose for each account. And you cannot deviate and must ensure that these different personalities or alter-egos remain consistent.

I guess this allows you to engage in behavior that would not be tolerated under the "Axe" account while still being able to express yourself in the forum under the "Highwhey" account.

But now I'm at a loss. Because who is the real person then? And what is the character of this person? Is he a good person, or does he lean towards evil? Is "Axe" polite and respectful towards me simply because that's the intended purpose of the account? To be good and kind.
    Very compelling writing. I liked the term, "Duality in behavior."

So Axe is Hispanic? Or are both alts just part of a persona. And thus we don't know who's really behind Axe and Highwhey.

First you said i'm an asian. Now i'm a hispanic? How foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    First you said i'm an asian. Now i'm a hispanic? How foolish.
    Tbh, not much of a difference both white people with rice and a taco. Lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Tbh, not much of a difference both white people with rice and a taco. Lol jk
    Haha and you’re like a burnt tortilla

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I never see posts from full court or kawhim8, I assume they are from the nba forum?

Anyway if you're letting axe get under your skin thats on you dawg, in my experience axe is pretty mild and agreeable in the grand scheme of things
    That's bizarre you don't identify those 2. They're probably the most active posters in the NBA forum. What draws you to here? The OTC is that enticing to you to engage with socially compared to more mainstream sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Nothing is more cringe than you whining about a 38 year-old nba player every single day.
    I have to agree. It is pretty depressing seeing fully grown adults obsess over a player regularly. I get on ISH maybe 1 week of the month. These guys spend half a day, everyday talking about Lebron for as long as I can remember. It just seems so fruitless of a life

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

Agree on Axe, dude is harmless. As far as Full Court and Kawhim8, all they do is hate on Lebron. I've yet to see them use any personal or racial attacks either, and I remember them being pretty wholesome and supportive in a thread where Lebron23 was getting ripped apart for his basketball skills.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    I have to agree. It is pretty depressing seeing fully grown adults obsess over a player regularly. I get on ISH maybe 1 week of the month. These guys spend half a day, everyday talking about Lebron for as long as I can remember. It just seems so fruitless of a life
    No one is obsessed with bron except bronies.

We come here and talk some shit, I couldn't give 2 fcks about the guy or even the league right now.

The fact that you lot seem to have trouble separating this forum and your own lives, says everything about you and nothing about me

Get a life, guys

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post

We come here and talk some shit, I couldn't give 2 fcks about the guy or even the league right now.

The fact that you lot seem to have trouble separating this forum and your own lives, says everything about you and nothing about me

Get a life, guys
    This the league aint even worth watching right now. Bunch of fake great players that trick fans cause they have high scoring games and triple doubles. This is the worst the league has ever been

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    This the league aint even worth watching right now. Bunch of fake great players that trick fans cause they have high scoring games and triple doubles. This is the worst the league has ever been
    Absolutely agree, my man

It's an absolute shame that the best players in the world can't play real basketball...real sport.

We are being robbed of fantastic basketball...

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post

Get a life, guys
    Talking shit and bantering is one thing. Doing it EVERYDAY is called an obsession. If you don't give a **** why are you doing it EVERYDAY? Serious question. Are you really unaware of how that looks? Do you believe your obsession is normal behavior? I'm actually curious and see what your perception is.

Talking shit and bantering is one thing. Doing it EVERYDAY is called an obsession. If you don't give a **** why are you doing it EVERYDAY? Serious question. Are you really unaware of how that looks? Do you believe your obsession is normal behavior? I'm actually curious and see what your perception is.
    Eh, it's a little habit where I just log on here and talk some bron shit....its not like I write novels daily...its just 5 second posts.

Its neither healthy nor unhealthy because it doesn't effect my life either way.

Am I unaware how it looks?
    'Do I care?' would be the answer.

Honestly, just take me with a grain of salt, big fella

True. Many of them even go to extreme levels just to lie so much and contradict themselves. Such as the forum jizzrag saying he doesn't hate lebron yet whined about him trademarking taco tuesday. What a dubious scumbag.

Bang.