Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Body Cam Footage Of Tyre Nichols Encounter With Police. Beat to Death

To every evil asshole Republican out there comparing the brutal murder of Tyre Nichols to the death of domestic terrorist Ashli Babbitt, I would like to say the following -

F#ck you.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Body Cam Footage Of Tyre Nichols Encounter With Police. Beat to Death

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    To every evil asshole Republican out there comparing the brutal murder of Tyre Nichols to the death of domestic terrorist Ashli Babbitt, I would like to say the following -

F#ck you.
    Both were brutal and unnecessary. Both were killed by bad cops. You are a monkey.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

What a weird feeling seeing no riots and looting on the streets. What a weird feeling seeing Twitter fairly silent after everyone saw a brutal video showing a blatant murder. It's almost like the beating and death never happened. George Floyd wasn't even punched or kicked not even one time and cities burned for weeks and months. So what gives? What's the difference?

Oh....the cops were Black. Without the narrative, we can't burn, loot, and murder. It's sad how George Floyd was exploited. Maybe now some of us will realize we are all being played. But I told you so years ago.

The fallout from BLM and Defund the Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    What a weird feeling seeing no riots and looting on the streets.
    There was some, just not the organized, encouraged rioting and looting like 2020.

Let’s not get distracted by race. 5 black cops killing a black man is not white supremacy.

It’s a policing issue, when they show up on scene the situation naturally escalates. They need serious training and some limitations on what they can do. We also need to start charging and getting rid of all the bad cops out there.

And ALL Americans should know by now to just FULLY cooperate with police. Let them violate your rights and then sue them later. Don’t get yourself additional charges, or worse, killed.

All parties involved had the power to avoid this and none of them did

If you think Memphis police officers had to be white in order to exhibit anti-Blackness, you need to take that AP African American Studies course Ron DeSantis just banned.

I think one of the problems with the police is that they hire a lot of ex-military. Sure, these guys no how to handle guns and fight but that's not true police work. Ex-military guys probably see the civilian population as full of enemies. They need to understand what policing really is.

The guys who, as young boys, dream of being a policeman and grow up and get proper training....I'm betting that they would have nothing to do with this type crap.

Just my theory. Ex-military should be kept out of police forces.

This is a sad day in black history. Tbh most of the problem with police is the black ones. It seems these black muphuckas get a badge they start turning into denzel off of training day. All my problems ive had with police have been with black ones. Man all i can say is r.i.p

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Both were brutal and unnecessary. Both were killed by bad cops. You are a monkey.
    Tyre was killed for a traffic violation.

Ashli Babbit was killed for being part of an insurrection against the government of the United States.

They are not the same.

Now go play with yourself Chew Toy.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Half the people in this thread care more about some rando on social media blaming white supremacy than anything else. It really is depressing that the majority are incapable of looking at anything deeper than skin color or tribal politics.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Half the people in this thread care more about some rando on social media blaming white supremacy than anything else. It really is depressing that the majority are incapable of looking at anything deeper than skin color or tribal politics.
    Because everyone acknowledges it's a tragedy, it goes without saying. You want the thread to be filled with "omg this is sickening RIP".. that's never gonna happen . its a random dude nobody knows. The narratives are what drive the conversation

What's deeper to it? If anything the biggest talking point should be what JohnnySIc posted about those guys being hired because of affirmative action and relaxed job requirements. They hired a bunch of thugs and we saw how it played out. But you being an extreme leftist, that's not what you want to touch. You'd rather virtue signal about how insensitive people are
    Last edited by AlternativeAcc.; 01-30-2023 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Because everyone acknowledges it's a tragedy, it goes without saying. You want the thread to be filled with "omg this is sickening RIP".. that's never gonna happen . its a random dude nobody knows. The narratives are what drive the conversation

What's deeper to it? If anything the biggest talking point should be what JohnnySIc posted about those guys being hired because of affirmative action and relaxed job requirements. They hired a bunch of thugs and we saw how it played out. But you being an extreme leftist, that's not what you want to touch. You'd rather virtue signal about how insensitive people are
    We should be conversations about the police department and not what race the police members are. Some in here are doing that, but many are more worried that someone else in the world called out 'white supremacy'.

It's not just this either. Every mass shooting, every robbery caught on video, so many are only consumed by the race of the perp so that they can in turn get tribal politics points that no one is keeping track of.

It's just old and tired.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    We should be conversations about the police department and not what race the police members are. Some in here are doing that, but many are more worried that someone else in the world called out 'white supremacy'.

It's not just this either. Every mass shooting, every robbery caught on video, so many are only consumed by the race of the perp so that they can in turn get tribal politics points that no one is keeping track of.

It's just old and tired.
    Yes, because the left dominated media companies insist this happened because of racism. Even though 5 black dudes did the killing, guys who only have the job because of far left ideals.

So you're blaming the people whose side you're on and who caused this. I know you dont view yourself as being on any side and thats fine, but your views add up with theirs.

You're blaming the left but you're a leftist. They are causing this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Yes, because the left dominated media companies insist this happened because of racism. Even though 5 black dudes did the killing, guys who only have the job because of far left ideals.

So you're blaming the people whose side you're on and who caused this. I know you dont view yourself as being on any side and thats fine, but your views add up with theirs.

You're blaming the left but you're a leftist. They are causing this.
    No one in here blamed racism yet everyone is furious that is being blamed on racism. And that carries over to social media too. I see thousands furious that this death is being blamed on white supremacy, yet I see hardly anyone blaming white supremacy.

And I'm sure you can dig up something that does blame racism, but it's time to stop pointing fingers at every retarded article that's published.

Let's be real though, many out there straight up want this to blamed on whites so that they have something to point at.