Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: Celtics Lakers January 28th Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    I'll make a deal with you Bronie fluffers. I'd concede this this particular choke job of Lebron's has an asterisk if you concede that his 2020 Mickey Mouse ring has an asterisk.

Any takers???
    Can someone please ban this guy??

Lebron immensely benefited from a similar missed call at the end of Game 2 of 2012 Finals where his team could've fallen into a 0-2 pit, so he should STFU.

There are missed calls every game on every team. Are you guys saying that a missed call that takes place in the last minute is more consequential in terms of affecting the outcome of a game than the ones that may have come before it?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Lebron immensely benefited from a similar missed call at the end of Game 2 of 2012 Finals where his team could've fallen into a 0-2 pit, so he should STFU.

There are missed calls every game on every team. Are you guys saying that a missed call that takes place in the last minute is more consequential in terms of affecting the outcome of a game than the ones that may have come before it?
    Is a basket more consequential in the last seconds that all that come before it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Can someone please ban this guy??
    You go into a meltdown every time Bronie chokes a game away. You shouldn't have your emotional well-being wrapped up around another man. It's not healthy.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

So the non call was obvious and if James hits a free throw its a 99.9% chance LA wins. This is true. And people should get over it. I don't bother talking about it every time O see a missed call. It happens. People can't take it because it happened to James but James had himself benefited from bad officiating as much as anyone in NBA history. It's not something I talk about personally because I can't remember a time when stars didn't get calls. It's an 82 game season and that wasn't even a playoff game. Get over it.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    So the non call was obvious and if James hits a free throw its a 99.9% chance LA wins. This is true. And people should get over it. I don't even bother taking it every time O see a missed call. It happens. People can't take it because it happened to James but James had himself benefited from bad officiating as much as anyone in NBA history. It's not something I talk about personally because I can't remember a time when stars didn't get calls. It's an 82 game season and that wasn't even a playoff game. Get over it.
    Bro, your team got away with one, just admit it, shut up and move on. Constantly telling everybody else to "get over it" only highlights your own inability to get over it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy View Post
    Bro, your team got away with one, just admit it, shut up and move on. Constantly telling everybody else to "get over it" only highlights your own inability to get over it.
    Celtics fans dn't need to "get over it." The record shows that their team won.

I actually did admit it it. Can't you read? Shut up and don't move on since you don't seem to be capable. Just wallow in a regular season loss forever.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

I actually did admit it it.
    And stop right there. Nobody needs Celtic fans of all people to tell the screwed over team to get over it. Not your place.

And stop right there. Nobody needs Celtic fans of all people to tell the screwed over team to get over it. Not your place.
    Get over it. I just told you that and I will say it again: get over it. What are you going to do about it?

So the non call was obvious and if James hits a free throw its a 99.9% chance LA wins. This is true. And people should get over it. I don't bother talking about it every time O see a missed call. It happens. People can't take it because it happened to James but James had himself benefited from bad officiating as much as anyone in NBA history. It's not something I talk about personally because I can't remember a time when stars didn't get calls. It's an 82 game season and that wasn't even a playoff game. Get over it.
    Here’s the thing, Laker fans aren’t upset at this one call. This has been culminating all season long with the no-calls. Yes, every team has to deal with bad officiating. But with the Lakers it has been especially egregious

These are all from the past two weeks. All non calls where there was obvious contact on the shooter. And I’m not talking soft bump or simply brushing the players. These are slaps, rakes, throwing your body into the shooter (in the case of troy brown) and blatant grabs (embiid grabbing Russ). And all these were not in the middle of the game. They were all near the buzzer end of regulation on game deciding plays. The lakers have no margin for error if they want to make the playoffs. If these 4 examples went the lakers way, lakers would be sitting pretty in the 6th seed. It is damn frustrating.

As for Lebrons on court meltdown, I definitely know how he feels. It’s been all season Lebron can’t buy a call. Kuzma made a good point on Twitter how guys who soft flop get rewarded with 7-8 free throws a game, but Lebron makes a genuine attempt to drive at the rim and is allowed to be raked and slapped. So frustration has been building up all season long

Banned

Lebron gets 5 gift calls for every bad call against him.

Stop crying about it.

NBA rookie of the year

LeBron traveled before the foul. But the Bran stans will be oblivious to that fact