Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Jacque Vaughn is getting fed up.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/basketb...26cec328650a5e

This is after quite a few fourth quarter benchings...actually thinking about it it may be that Simmons told Vaughn he can't play.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Jacque Vaughn is getting fed up.

Yea I’d imagine it’s the perceived load management. This is an anti load management coach it appears:

Vaughn said: “Whether it’s a back-to-back — I remember four in five nights, three in four, four in six, doesn’t matter. You do what’s necessary, whether that’s taking care of your body, the mental part of it, the work that goes on between days off, days off, between games, game day, to get yourself in a position to win. That’s why we do this thing.”When asked about Ben Simmons’ injury, Vaughn was even more blunt – and even appeared to roll his eyes at one point.
    “The goal, in my eyes, is for everyone to play every game and to do what’s necessary to play every game.
    “It’s a certain amount of minutes that each individual played in Philly. Some played equally tonight. So the preparation that it takes going into that, you just have to give credit to the guys who were prepared to play, ready to play, did what was necessary to get their bodies ready to play.”

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Jacque Vaughn is getting fed up.

I would love for confirmation about whether any of the missed fourth quarters are because Simmons told Vaughn he was sore. This whole time I was thinking it was Vaughn being worried about Simmons on the free throw line/ Simmons being scared to shoot.