Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Welp.....there's some gay stuff on Last of Us

Again, thanks Chewster, won't be wasting my time with that f*g show

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Honestly no one wants to see that. Not even homos. I hate when I'm watching shows with other people and some gay shit just comes on out of nowhere. We all just groan at it. It adds nothing to the plot.
    This, comes off as forced and you're sitting there cringing

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So you're gay?
    You can always set your clock to Poopsie's predictability

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

At first I was pretty disgusted but then it turned into a sort of hilarious and campy satire. Wtf was that shit about. The guy spinning the dinner plates and pouring the wine all faggy. It was so over the top. Completely absurd. And why did they have to dedicate literally an entire episode to it? Like what does it have to do with the plot line? It’s so forced and weird. A friend of mine told me the show was pretty good so I started watching it and I thought the first two episodes were pretty good. Then they hit you with this one out of nowhere. Weird shit lol. Still I have somewhat enjoyed the show even though it’s a genre that has been beat halfway to death. I’ll be willing to give them a mulligan with this one and at least we know they both die so we don’t have to be seeing anymore of them. But they are treading on thin ice at this point. But in the end…Why even have that episode?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

People are all over social media heralding this episode as the best episode in television history. How two people were able to find romance despite their circumstances. I swear to God the United States of America has become the softest and gayest nation on Earth. We are ready for a takeover, China. Any day now.

People are all over social media heralding this episode as the best episode in television history. How two people were able to find romance despite their circumstances. I swear to God the United States of America has become the softest and gayest nation on Earth. We are ready for a takeover, China. Any day now.
    Not as long as people like us exist fighting the good fight, we may be outnumbered by those who are ok with the purveyors of gay filth spreading their ideology to our children but we shall be victorious in the end!

Either that or we fall like the Roman Empire

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

It's turning out to be a good series so far. I personally prefer Bill's 'gay reveal' from the game much more. Understated and implied not shoved in your face so much. Seems like the show wants to alter his direction a bit, but whatever. There was so much else that makes the series good. But if the 'gay stuff' bothers you that much I'll warn you there's one more big gay reveal if the show is following the game, so you may wanna just quit now. This one will probably be pretty in-your-face too since it was in the game, but warranted due to its importance to character development. Especially when you enter the second game.

As far as greatest episode in television history? I guess that's very subjective, but just off the top of my head:

Breaking bad: finale, Gus's death, hank's death were all better episodes. I'm sure there's more if I take a deeper dive

GoT: the red wedding, man building Rob up as a big player and just killing him off like he's nothing took balls. Hodor's 'hold the door' origination story episode. First season finale? I thought Ned was gonna be saved, you probably did too. When they just executed him like nothing was when I went "ok this show's kinda gangster".

Scrubs has some deep episodes that stand out to me. The one where Brendan Fraser dies, there was another one where Turk and JD stay and share a beer with a dying man on their night off that really resonated with me.

The iconic Fresh Prince episode where Will's dad leaves him. Not sure if that one Uncle Phil scene was enough to put it past Last of Us? Probably not, but something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    It's turning out to be a good series so far. I personally prefer Bill's 'gay reveal' from the game much more. Understated and implied not shoved in your face so much. Seems like the show wants to alter his direction a bit, but whatever. There was so much else that makes the series good. But if the 'gay stuff' bothers you that much I'll warn you there's one more big gay reveal if the show is following the game, so you may wanna just quit now. This one will probably be pretty in-your-face too since it was in the game, but warranted due to its importance to character development. Especially when you enter the second game.

As far as greatest episode in television history? I guess that's very subjective, but just off the top of my head:

Breaking bad: finale, Gus's death, hank's death were all better episodes. I'm sure there's more if I take a deeper dive

GoT: the red wedding, man building Rob up as a big player and just killing him off like he's nothing took balls. Hodor's 'hold the door' origination story episode. First season finale? I thought Ned was gonna be saved, you probably did too. When they just executed him like nothing was when I went "ok this show's kinda gangster".

Scrubs has some deep episodes that stand out to me. The one where Brendan Fraser dies, there was another one where Turk and JD stay and share a beer with a dying man on their night off that really resonated with me.

The iconic Fresh Prince episode where Will's dad leaves him. Not sure if that one Uncle Phil scene was enough to put it past Last of Us? Probably not, but something to consider.

Yeah I would rank that Fresh Prince episode above all the aforementioned. That shit him home with me cause I'm not close to my father either.

Then there's the masterpiece that is Episode 4 of Season 1 of True Detective.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Yeah I would rank that Fresh Prince episode above all the aforementioned. That shit him home with me cause I'm not close to my father either.

Then there's the masterpiece that is Episode 4 of Season 1 of True Detective.
    I'm sorry about that. My parents were divorced, but my dad was always in our lives: left my mom the house and continued paying the mortgage, tried his best to make it to all my games, helped put me through school etc. so I can't even imagine how tough that must be. Stuff like this is what makes me believe people can have a lot in common, but can hold different views due to different circumstances. I.E if we both see the same criminal I might go "if I didn't have a strong role model, that might be me" vs you might go "I didn't grow up with a dad either, that's not an excuse". It doesn't invalidate either of our opinions, which are molded by our personal perspectives, but we may have varying levels of empathy for the guy.

Kudos for becoming a functioning member of society and business owner in spite of it all.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

That shit him home with me cause I'm not close to my father either.
    The Hell you say!

We are ready for a takeover, China. Any day now.
    Honestly might not be a bad thing. The Chinese do not fvck around with woke shit. And you know damn well they'd have the urban crime/homelessness thing cleaned up in less than a year. Education system and infrastructure would also greatly improve. Not too fond of the whole state surveillance and suppression of speech thing, though it's not like we don't have that here in the U.S.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Honestly might not be a bad thing. The Chinese do not fvck around with woke shit. And you know damn well they'd have the urban crime/homelessness thing cleaned up in less than a year. Education system and infrastructure would also greatly improve. Not too fond of the whole state surveillance and suppression of speech thing, though it's not like we don't have that here in the U.S.
    Enjoy having the entire country on lockdown over 1 covid case and having your internet censored.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Enjoy having the entire country on lockdown over 1 covid case and having your internet censored.

Sheeeeit, we were locked down pretty bad in some areas. But the idea of a China-like revamp in education, homelessness, and overall wokeness would be a good thing for this country, while still keeping the freedoms we enjoy today from our Constitution which many Americans take for granted. The problem with the United States is that an overwhelming majority of the population hates the country. And for no other reason than just to be different. There are far too many opinions, and opinions of psychopaths that go unchallenged. So the seeds are sown over and over again for disdain and for hatred.

OP, be honest, were you raped in prison? you seem overly disgusted at homosexuality, and don't get me wrong, it's disgusting for sure, but your overreact to it, my only explanation for that behaviour is that during your time in prison, Tyrone made you his fvck doll bc you're a lilttle soft bitch.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Have you guys seen that one commercial that has a woman AND a black person in it?

Wokism is the end of the world. China is about to own us now.