Lightbulb Tom Brady Retires

Surely a thread is due.

Default Re: Tom Brady Retires

I re-watched the 2017 SB and I cant believe all the things that just went right for Brady.. by an inch.

This man really got every break in the book.

So, obviously, the Facons were in FG range up 8 with 4 minutes eft and thus coud have ended the game, but instead they aim to throw it and get dragged back. On top a questionable holding penalty.

But besides that...

-The Ryan fumble with 9 minutes left drops to a Patriot
    -A slip prevents an interception with 3 minutes left. Down 8 with 3:25 first drive of the possession Brady is hit as he throws and makes a reckless throw that goes near a Facon, the Falcons payer somehow slipped though, if he hadnt he could have easiy caught Bradys throw.
    -Edelman throw with 2:30 somehow not intercepted, catch completed between 3 Facons with all on the ground
    -GT touchdown barely breaks the plane + bs penalty
    -win coin toss, shitty first score rule
    -throw before the TD could be intercepted in the end zone but is dropped by Beasley

Kind of reminded me of a 2001 or 2003 playoff game where he threw shit pass after shit pass and they were refused to be intercepted. May even have been the infamous Raiders game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I re-watched the 2017 SB and I cant believe all the things that just went right for Brady.. by an inch.

So, obviously, the Facons were in FG range up 8 with 4 minutes eft and thus coud have ended the game, but instead they aim to throw it and get dragged back. On top a questionable holding penalty.

But besides that...

-A slip prevents an interception with 3 minutes left. Down 8 with 3:25 first drive of the possession Brady is hit as he throws and makes a reckless throw that goes near a Facon, the Falcons payer somehow slipped though, if he hadnt he could have easiy caught Bradys throw.
    -Edelman throw with 2:30 somehow not intercepted, catch completed between 3 Facons with all on the ground
    -throw before the TD could be intercepted in the end zone but is dropped by Beasley

Kind of reminded me of a 2001 or 2003 playoff game where he threw shit pass after shit pass and they were refused to be intercepted. May even have been the infamous Raiders game.
    Sounds like a typical Bron chip

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

But besides that...

Yeah, insane how lucky he's been.

Not even mentioning the Seahawks superbowl with a pick in the endzone.

But statistically he's played well in superbowls overall. Conference titles he's been flat out mediocre and again was lucky to make so many SBs in the 1st place.

Team sports, man...

I mean, forget the stuff outside of his contro in terms of miracuous catches or defense by the teammates...

but the sheer uck of some of his own throws not being picked off (and opp. making unrationa strategic choices)

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Sounds like a typical Bron chip

breathe

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    breathe
    try to breathe through your nose because bron’s dick is stuffed in your tiny mouth

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    try to breathe through your nose because bron’s dick is stuffed in your tiny mouth
    hows your huffy bicycle?

Its almost as if god smiles upon Brady