Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Luka fans.....I have question

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    You don't think that WCF run was an outlier? Why was he smacked out of the first round with Porzingis after being up 3-2?

And Jalen Brunson virtually averaged as many points as Jaylen Brown last playoffs fun fact
    what do you mean an "outlier" ?

They beat the 1 seed. Outliers dont exist on an individual level.

In the 2 years before, he put up historica numbers on the Cippers.

He aso was never "smacked out of the first round", he massivey overachieved taking a oaded Cippers team to 7 games and game 7 was fairy cose.

Hes been the best player in the world.

Wake up and smell the beans.

Yeah Luka has been a beast in the playoffs. He has stepped up his game consistently.

It's not just they need one star player. They need some good role players. They have some really garbage player getting minutes.

Like, if they swap Tim Hardaway Jr for Al Horford, they'd be infinitely better.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Question for OP, why do you dislike Luka so much? Is he a threat to your perceptions on strictly what a great basketball player can and should be superficially?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore PANTHALASSA's Avatar

Ideal addition for the Mavs IMO would be a Brook Lopez/Al Horford type who can score and defend from the five. Wood and Kleber at the 4 and then DFS, Luka and Dinwiddie to round it out.

Altho if they can make a move at the deadline that brings in a starting caliber sg and shift Dinwiddie to the bench, thats ideal. They could still have Widdie on the floor at the end of games in place of DFS, but they really need to stagger his minutes with Luka’s more, I think Dinwiddie runs the second unit better than he plays off Luka with the first.

Op absolutely fuming at white skin

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    You don't think that WCF run was an outlier? Why was he smacked out of the first round with Porzingis after being up 3-2?

And Jalen Brunson virtually averaged as many points as Jaylen Brown last playoffs fun fact
    Jaylen brown wasn’t a great 2nd option last year but he’s better this year. Look at the rest of bostons team lol. They got 5 guys outside Tatum brown who could be the 3rd best player on the mavs or better. The 6th guy grant Williams is a starter on most teams in the league

College superstar

What player on the Phoenix Suns besides Devin Booker would make the Mavs a contender?