Question Does anyone know the Nets record vs the Celtics since Kyrie saged the Boston Garden?

I don’t think it’s a good record. Logo stomping was the nail in the coffin

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Does anyone know the Nets record vs the Celtics since Kyrie saged the Boston Gard

I'm Celtics fan and bonafide Kyrie hater - what purpose does this post actually serve? Terrible.

Default Re: Does anyone know the Nets record vs the Celtics since Kyrie saged the Boston Gard

Quote Originally Posted by Patsie View Post
    I'm Celtics fan and bonafide Kyrie hater - what purpose does this post actually serve? Terrible.
    Fuming. Get off your alt manny

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    Fuming. Get off your alt manny
    I'm not an alt for anyone mate, watching the Nets get waffle-stomped is as good as it gets for me - I just don't understand why you'd make obvious bait posts like this rather than talk about the actual game. Pretty much all the posts on here are from spergs baiting each other (predominantly the Bron vs Jordan crowds), I think that posts like this make this forum pretty dead and boring. Considering you've posted here like 8 times per day since you joined, I'd imagine that would matter to you.

Is it the same amount of times has had sex?

0?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Is it the same amount of times has had sex?

0?
    Maybe Vino24, GrayGoat and 2ball know. Who knows.