Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: There's a Chinese spy balloon flying over the United States right now

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Yes, and a “spy balloon” poses absolutely no threat to anyone at all.

Holy shit you're dumb as ****.

Default Re: There's a Chinese spy balloon flying over the United States right now

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Do you really lack this much awareness to not realize you are literally describing yourself Just the reverse political affiliation.
    I'm calling out the hypocrisy. There wasn't a Politics Forum on this site until Trump became President and the Liberal f*ggots of the board started crying day in and day out about how evil he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Holy shit you're dumb as ****.

Ricky- the link that you posted for me to read said it wasn’t any sort of issue at all. And said it poses no threat whatsoever to Americans, besides the potential for falling debris.

What are you scared of balloons with cameras for? Do you think there are no Chinese people in america with cameras? I don’t understand your fear/concern. Again, the article you shared doesn’t share your sentiment

Yep, the Chinese, the Communist Chinese spying on Americans poses no threat at all......

Ricky did you read the article you posted?

“ it was traveling at an altitude well above commercial air traffic and does not present a military or physical threat to people on the ground.”

“While the balloon’s current flight path carries it over “a number of sensitive sites,” the official said it does not present a significant intelligence gathering risk. The balloon is assessed to have “limited additive value” from an intelligence collection perspective, the official added.”

-maybe you meant to post a different article?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Since it was over Montana, why didn't those Trump voting, second Amendment solutions, use their guns to shoot it down?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

And Biden's punk ass won't shoot it down.

Isn't that a dereliction of duty?? How can Libs defend this?
    he waiting for it to go over Racist Patrick's basement, then it will explode

I'm going to pretend to be Off the Court if Trump was still President:

"Trump is allowing China to take pictures of all our military sites and nuclear silos and is doing nothing about it! He is a traitor!"

But instead, since a Democrat is in office, we get a jab at Marjorie Taylor Greene instead.

I challenge anyone to find me an honest Liberal and I will give you the keys to my car, my store, everything.
    When I read this , I just could not stop laughing. Jewelry clerk calls it his store , while he drives a Dodge Challenger , and lives in the basement.
    Ricky = Racist patrick 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Since it was over Montana, why didn't those Trump voting, second Amendment solutions, use their guns to shoot it down?
    If you were smart, you would have read that the balloon is traveling at 60,000 feet above the ground. That's over 11 miles. The highest caliber rifle round can probably only travel a maximum distance of 4 miles.

But I do remember California Representative Eric Swallwell saying that he had nukes he would use against American citizens, so perhaps he can use one of those nukes he has instead.

If you were smart, you would have read that the balloon is traveling at 60,000 feet above the ground. That's over 11 miles. The highest caliber rifle round can probably only travel a maximum distance of 4 miles.
    LOL Poopsie giving the gun toting MAGAs credit for brains.

Balloon down.

Inflation down.

Unemployment at historic low (3.4%).

Joe did that.

I'm calling out the hypocrisy. There wasn't a Politics Forum on this site until Trump became President and the Liberal f*ggots of the board started crying day in and day out about how evil he was.
    Why do you simp for the fat orange man tho? Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Why do you simp for the fat orange man tho? Lmao.
    Speak adult.

Speak adult.
    racist Patrick still speaks like a jewelry clerk , ohh wait he is one !!

'please speak like a mature adult '

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    racist Patrick still speaks like a jewelry clerk , ohh wait he is one !!

'please speak like a mature adult '
    Jasper speaks like a racist honkey redneck. Oh wait, he is one. Old racist bastard.