Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: List of posters I approve and disapprove of

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post
    Creating a list of members that you approve of and disapprove of only serves to divide the community and promote negativity.

Labeling members as "approved" or "disapproved" based on your personal beliefs or opinions is unfair and discriminatory.

To segregate members based on your arbitrary standards and to evaluate their worthiness based on such a narrow framework is discriminatory and unjustifiable.

By creating a divisive list of this nature, you are engaging in behaviors that are inherently destructive to the harmony and unity of the forum and you can do better.

With a name username like Satan, I'm hoping that it's all a gimmick.
    The most hateful person on this board is RRR3. He gets ridiculed like crazy in this sub-forum cause of his attitude and personality. So what does he do, he relegates himself to only posting in the NBA forum where most of his stuff gets drowned out by all the new topics created daily.

But he misses this Off the Court Lounge and the Politics Forum. He has to chime in. So he creates an alt. And SATAN is his alt. Why, "SATAN"? Because RRR3 is a vile piece of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The most hateful person on this board is RRR3. He gets ridiculed like crazy in this sub-forum cause of his attitude and personality. So what does he do, he relegates himself to only posting in the NBA forum where most of his stuff gets drowned out by all the new topics created daily.

But he misses this Off the Court Lounge and the Politics Forum. He has to chime in. So he creates an alt. And SATAN is his alt. Why, "SATAN"? Because RRR3 is a vile piece of garbage.
    ok but that doesn’t change the fact that you were seeking a long distance homosexual relationship with Louie and it backfired on you and he exposed you.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    ok but that doesn’t change the fact that you were seeking a long distance homosexual relationship with Louie and it backfired on you and he exposed you.
    The way you're defending Louie on here is suspicious. It's almost as if you're upset that I catfished Louie and you're defending your gay lover.

Fuming.

Steaming

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

Not airballing my layups anymore

Is it true with 100% certainty that Satan and RRR3 are the same individual? It seems peculiar that despite this being widely known, they persist in posting under different usernames. Has RRR3 denied this fact?

It appears that Axe/Highwhey is engaging in role-playing and assuming different personas, which I find enjoyable and acceptable because they are transparent about it. However, I recently came across a post that suggests that RRR3/Satan have a similar writing style and express similar feeling towards how they go about the same topics. Thus, it seems that RRR3/Satan is attempting to create the impression that there are multiple users who share their views, when in actuality it is just one person using different usernames. This is very different than Axe/Highwhey and as such I cannot condone such behavior.

Lmao don't let those right wing incels like op and chewing fool you. I would have less posts in this account if i have tons of alts/dups.