Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Joe Rogan's Father goes all in on his own son.

Default Re: Joe Rogan's Father goes all in on his own son.

Joe Rogan is a cupcake, manh years ago Stern told a story about how he ran out of a strip club embarrassed or something like that because he was uncomfortable around naked women

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

F uck Joe Rogan. But, yeah, his old man really convinced me he isn't a piece of shit. Legal proof for not beating the mother? Lol. People usually hide that sort of embarrassing shit, especially victims. Why would Joey want to sit opposite this f ucker with all those patterns and pathologies taking him back to events from which he has physically and emotionally removed himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbo Coles View Post
    F uck Joe Rogan. But, yeah, his old man really convinced me he isn't a piece of shit. Legal proof for not beating the mother? Lol. People usually hide that sort of embarrassing shit, especially victims. Why would Joey want to sit opposite this f ucker with all those patterns and pathologies taking him back to events from which he has physically and emotionally removed himself?
    Dude is 80 and he came across as a pretty aggressive person, old people are usually mellow. Could only imagine how he was in his 20's/30's.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Joe Rogan is a cupcake, manh years ago Stern told a story about how he ran out of a strip club embarrassed or something like that because he was uncomfortable around naked women
    The fact that you would even believe that is kinda sad...who goes to a strip club in the first place not knowing you would come across naked women

Stern has became a woke liberal cuck these past few years it's a shame.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

That was more than the father that was his whole family.

It's hard to take Joe's side when the rest of his family had his father's side.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

Whole family from the Dad side. Sister is only half sister to Joe, no relation to Joe's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

Where do you see the whole family? There's only the father himself and Joe's sister from another mother. They are probably mad they are not getting any of that Spotify's money.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    Where do you see the whole family? There's only the father himself and Joe's sister from another mother. They are probably mad they are not getting any of that Spotify's money.
    This is another example of why I'm so sure that Off the Court has a lower IQ than Bladedf. You see it over and over again. At first glance a person might think that Blade is dumber, because he might go and on with talking points that he heard on CNN, even months after they were proven fake. But Off the Court repeatedly has these major spikes that exposes the fact that he has an even lower IQ than Bladefd.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Couldn't listen fore mor than a minute. They seem like low IQ weirdos.

They resent Joe cause he broke out of that loser family I'm sure.

Joe Rogans dad seems like a really nice guy. I’m surprised Joe doesn’t want to talk with him.

Especially after watching that heartfelt video- how could he STILL not want to speak with his dad?

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    The fact that you would even believe that is kinda sad...who goes to a strip club in the first place not knowing you would come across naked women

Stern has became a woke liberal cuck these past few years it's a shame.
    He told this story in the early 2000s when rogan was the fear factor guy

A bunch of Jersey psychotic Italians, what a lovely family

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Joe Rogan seems like a more down to earth guy than most entertainers but he he still is an artist, so he has an innate sense of exaggeration, flair and drama. Although it seems an abnormal amount of artists come from a childhood background of pain, they use to channel from and use it to succeed. Hard to tell the real truth but the fact that his half sister is so fierce in her defense of their father and the fact they never went public with anything until Rogan threw them under the bus leads me to believe to believe his father isn't quite the monster he makes him out to be.

Plus his parents separated at a very young age, I'm guessing most of what he draws from is his mom's say so, she might have made up a few things as a jilted woman, like many do. I have seen women make up horrible lies to tell their children about a father who no longer wants to be with the mom

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Joe Rogans dad seems like a really nice guy. I’m surprised Joe doesn’t want to talk with him.

Especially after watching that heartfelt video- how could he STILL not want to speak with his dad?
    Right? Plus this is him at 81 years old with cameras recording all around. I wonder how much worse he was in his thirties behind closed doors.