Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Satanic Grammys

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Satanic Grammys

Default Re: Satanic Grammys

„Racy“, they call it. Haha

Couldnt believe my eyes. What must the people in the audience think?

Surely not all satanists

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

If there is no pushback towards Satanic imagery, then it will just grow. And if Christians do push back, then the Satanists always counter-attack with the whole "pedophile" nonsense. Being good and wholesome is not popular anymore. Trying to outdo yourself each and every year with Satanic imagery is what's in.

It pains me to say this because I despise that religion, but the only people that can eradicate these Satanists and all that LGBTQ nonsense in this country are the Muslims. And we all know everyone is afraid of criticizing Islam.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    „Racy“, they call it. Haha

Couldnt believe my eyes. What must the people in the audience think?

Surely not all satanists
    I was at a girl's house last night and she was watching this when the performance was happening. The kicker was after the performance was over they immediately went to commercial and said "The grammys are sponsored by pfizer".

I'm not really a religious person, but it all felt super weird.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore PANTHALASSA's Avatar

Everyone knows award shows are about fake controversy.

If you watched it live, or you sat there and clicked that thumbnail…. This is what you signed up for. You know exactly what youre going to get.

The Grammys did their jobs. Got all the same old people eagerly watching it specifically as an opportunity to complain.

Instead of just ignoring low quality content and going about their day, people gotta make sure they watched what everyone else watched and have their outrage registered. If you sat there and watched it you just encouraged them with your actions to do something even more absurd next year.

But lets face it, the complainers WANTED to watch it. They love it. They just feel guilty, so they complain in order to separate themselves from all the other rubes who watch it and love it.

“I only watched it cuz I hate this stuff!”

Imagine taking the same bait over and over and over.

And as I typed that last line I realized Im taking the same bait too. Explaining things for the umpteenth time when I know I should have stopped bothering LONG ago. I know this post will change nothing. Ive just completely wasted my time and brainpower on something COMPLETELY useless, and I knew it before I even started and I did it anyway.

Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by PANTHALASSA View Post
    “I only watched it cuz I hate this stuff!”

Imagine taking the same bait over and over and over.
    Me watching NBA all star weekend every year.

That's as pretty corny a performance gets in regards to satanic imagery. Did we all miss out on the satanic metal bands from the 80s and 90s? I mean who was this supposed to offend, stay at home Mormon moms? The real satanic stuff isn't red horns and and pitchforks. Sam Smith looks like he got all that from Party City. No, the real satanic stuff that I saw in the Grammys was the celebration of obesity and chemical castration, once when that woman praised Lizzo for fat black representation and Sam Smith bringing out that tranny to thank other trannies in the business.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Meanwhile Chewing listens to Iron Maiden which makes the Grammys look like harmless child's play.

Imagine how hard the internet would explode if Ozzy bit the head off a bat today.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

My biggest problem is that the song sucks. But really, the message is just 'infidelity is bad, you don't deserve your woman' which isn't the worst.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Meanwhile Chewing listens to Iron Maiden which makes the Grammys look like harmless child's play.

Imagine how hard the internet would explode if Ozzy bit the head off a bat today.
    Agreed. Most of them have very harmless meanings. Using your Iron Maiden example, Steve Harris has confirmed ' Number of the Beast' was just a kid having a bad dream. But yeah in terms of visuals and presentation, if you listen to Black Sabbath, Slayer etc this shouldn't be anything new, just worse music which imo is a sin in itself.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Agreed. Most of them have very harmless meanings. Using your Iron Maiden example, Steve Harris has confirmed ' Number of the Beast' was just a kid having a bad dream. But yeah in terms of visuals and presentation, if you listen to Black Sabbath, Slayer etc this shouldn't be anything new, just worse music which imo is a sin in itself.
    All of those 80s hair bands used satanic imagery and it was mostly just a used a big f-you to their hard core conservative upbringings. What's funny is that many of today's conservatives grew up on that music and have now transformed into their hard core conservative parents who labeled anything and everything satanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

He only listens to the non satanic songs.
    Last edited by Overdrive; 02-06-2023 at 03:44 PM.

The usual defendents of abhorrent images, behaviour and culture have arrived.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I've never seen Bruce Dickinson dress up as Satan. Has anyone seen him dress up as Satan? Anyone?