Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Mavs will make the finals

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Cannot wait to see Bronny posterize Luka. You racists son of a b1tch.
    I’m four different races, jerkoff. And have every single group besides east Asian and Hindu in my family. Find another angle to try to smear people you disagree with, than the played out, boy who cried wolf, RACE CARD. You unoriginal, crutch-using, room temperature IQ having MF.

People other than racist white people from Texas, can AND DO cheer for a team led by a LIKABLE, slow, unathletic, 23 year old Slavic kid. Including mutiracial dudes from gang affiliated neighborhoods on the south side of chicago.

Get fu@ked, SON.
    Last edited by BarberSchool; 02-09-2023 at 12:57 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Word.

It’s like this:

Imagine if every state in the USA had a team which was ONLY composed of dudes born in that state, who grew up there their entire lives. Cali, Texas, Florida, NY, IL would literally win every year and nobody else could ever win.

Then one year, Wyoming wins against all the huge states which have way better teams…. All because of some slow young kid with a special magic to his game.

That’s what Slovenia winning the euro is like.
    I don't get why the US doesn't have state championships like that. They should do that and then use those games to qualify for the FIBA teams.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    I don't get why the US doesn't have state championships like that. They should do that and then use those games to qualify for the FIBA teams.
    Word.

Sh!t would be dope. I’m all for Nationalism, where every nation retains their own unique character and culture, and says fu@k global one world systems of finance, commerce and govt. and on an even more specific scale … I’m all for statism where each homegrown squad plays with their own real homegrown talent and with their own regional style.

On a micro and macro level… motherfu@k centralization, standardization, and commercialization. and motherfu@k stifling unique regional cultural expression, we should be celebrating this! WORLDWIDE !