Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: two more round jumbo spy balloons found floating above new york...

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    one of the balloons was manned if you want to call it that.

A bunch of Mexican kids were in it wanting to see their hero Racist Patrick.
    You need help with your material. This is awful.

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

What happened to the My Confession thread? I come back 2 days later and it's gone. Did Lebron23 confirm his online relationship with PC? I'm assuming the mods took it down because too many real life names were being tossed around

Quote Originally Posted by East River Livn' View Post
    What happened to the My Confession thread? I come back 2 days later and it's gone. Did Lebron23 confirm his online relationship with PC? I'm assuming the mods took it down because too many real life names were being tossed around
    fatrick regretted coming out of the closet

Quote Originally Posted by East River Livn' View Post
    Poopsie had it removed lmao. But if it's not him, it's likely jstern did.

You guys are all slow. All those Louie threads I created were removed too. So it's clear as day that Little Louie cried all the way to the mods to have them taken down. That little homo rice noodle.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Jumbo sized

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    9000+ posts of mega meltdowns just like this. And to think it’s just an alt. Wow, what a life. Jstern has everyone beat on word count alone, forget post count. Word count accurately measures how much time one wastes on this forum, Jstern is atop the ranks in this category.
    No, that's not true. Some of my most recent posts were two or less than two words posts, posting such things as, "Thank you" and "Delete."

And it's interesting how the human mind works, because the post that you quoted, while it could be taken as an essay, it's literally a split second thought that then is put into words. That's much faster than say a typical Axe post, where he might be spending time thinking of what to say, just to end up saying something that he has said over and over in the past, such as, "Seems as though the OP ran out of Adderalls." (And also the effort that must go into making sure that the posting style matches the posting style of the alt being used.)

Then there's the fact that to post as much as Axe, even if it's simplistic thoughts, it still requires a lot more reading of other people's posts. That significantly increases the amount of time spent on ISH. Which makes me wonder if Axe is indeed on Adderalls, because I just can't read that many posts, I start zoning out. And that might be another sign that you and Axe are one in the same since you were heavily into Adderalls.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    No, that's not true. Some of my most recent posts were two or less than two words posts, posting such things as, "Thank you" and "Delete."

And it's interesting how the human mind works, because the post that you quoted, while it could be taken as an essay, it's literally a split second thought that then is put into words. That's much faster than say a typical Axe post, where he might be spending time thinking of what to say, just to end up saying something that he has said over and over in the past, such as, "Seems as though the OP ran out of Adderalls." (And also the effort that must go into making sure that the posting style matches the posting style of the alt being used.)

Then there's the fact that to post as much as Axe, even if it's simplistic thoughts, it still requires a lot more reading of other people's posts. That significantly increases the amount of time spent on ISH. Which makes me wonder if Axe is indeed on Adderalls, because I just can't read that many posts, I start zoning out. And that might be another sign that you and Axe are one in the same since you were heavily into Adderalls.
    "no thats not true"

*posts a 1000 character/200 word reply*

kek

"no thats not true"

kek
    I said that's not true, that some of my posts are two words or less, and I gave examples of what I wrote in previous posts. Such as one post that just said, "Delete" and another post that said, "Thank you." In other words, 9,000+ of my posts have not been essays. I thought it was obvious what I meant, but I should have made it more simple.

highweight just hovering this board waiting to reply to jstern's post. Dude probably refreshes this forum a thousand times a day.

"no thats not true"

kek
    It's cringe. Feels like he's getting worse as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    early reports are saying these ones are mega jumbo round

Hehehehe

Sounds like total bs..

What exactly is the difference between a spy balloon and a spy satellite, aside from elevation?