Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: two more round jumbo spy balloons found floating above new york...

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    you're a ****ing retard. and no, i am not a stanist defender. i have never said anything to give off that impression, but you're at the level of mouthbreather troll where you invent shit. like nanners said, you're a 1/4 wit at best. snitchbitch.

i see you deflect everytime there is violence. its disgusting.

good luck when judgement day arrives.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I can't get into the idea that that's Patrick Chewing. It just feels like a random picture off the internet. For one, Patrick Chewing is much younger than that guy. Around 40 years old. And he's also heavily into body building. Those facts just ruin the illusion that it could possibly be Patrick Chewing.

Aren't you a racist?
    Let them think that's me. I don't care. The kids want to have fun. I've thought about making a video as I call out every vile cretin that has besmirched my name, but then I'm like, if I do that, they still win in the end cause they forced me to do something I don't have to do.

If people on this board want to think that's me, let them.

We know who we are. Ain't that right, J Money??

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

i see you deflect everytime there is violence. its disgusting.

good luck when judgement day arrives.
    There's no way highweight's fat ass will levitate to heaven. He's too heavy. The moment he croaks, gravity will do it's work and the ground will swallow him whole.

It's Chewing. 100%. No doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    It's Chewing. 100%. No doubt about it.
    It's your fat momma more like it.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Let them think that's me. I don't care. The kids want to have fun. I've thought about making a video as I call out every vile cretin that has besmirched my name, but then I'm like, if I do that, they still win in the end cause they forced me to do something I don't have to do.

If people on this board want to think that's me, let them.

We know who we are. Ain't that right, J Money??
    Agreed, don't let internet randoms bait you into that.

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

I can't get into the idea that that's Patrick Chewing. It just feels like a random picture off the internet. For one, Patrick Chewing is much younger than that guy. Around 40 years old.
    If he's into hair bands he's probably more like 50-60. J

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Agreed, don't let internet randoms bait you into that.
    too late, hes been melting dowm the past 2 days bc he was exposd

Not airballing my layups anymore

You guys are all bros here, and as bros you like to goof around with each other. But the person in that image being used to represent the poster known as Patrick Chewing is not part of the Inside Hoops community.

Using someone's image without their permission is something that might be crossing the line, particularly when the image is used in a negative or embarrassing way, because if the individual finds out it can cause harm to him, leaving him feeling exposed and vulnerable. It's toxic, I don't like it, and you guys can do better. Because it can have real-life consequences for that Knick fan in the picture.

Behind every online post, behind every anonymous person in a Googled image, there's a real person with real feelings. And if they're dead, then they might have surviving family members. That guy could be somebody's husband, somebody's father, grandfather, mentor, and so on. As such, it is always best to treat others with respect and dignity, regardless of whether you know them in person or not. If you wouldn't say something in person, it is best not to say it online.

Would you guys be talking the same way face to face?

It's just disgusting in a way because our words have an impact. Using a stranger's image found on the internet in order to make fun of it. Smdh.

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post
    You guys are all bros here, and as bros you like to goof around with each other. But the person in that image being used to represent the poster known as Patrick Chewing is not part of the Inside Hoops community.

Using someone's image without their permission is something that might be crossing the line, particularly when the image is used in a negative or embarrassing way, because if the individual finds out it can cause harm to him, leaving him feeling exposed and vulnerable. It's toxic, I don't like it, and you guys can do better. Because it can have real-life consequences for that Knick fan in the picture.

Behind every online post, behind every anonymous person in a Googled image, there's a real person with real feelings. And if they're dead, then they might have surviving family members. That guy could be somebody's husband, somebody's father, grandfather, mentor, and so on. As such, it is always best to treat others with respect and dignity, regardless of whether you know them in person or not. If you wouldn't say something in person, it is best not to say it online.

It's just disgusting in a way because our words have an impact. Using a stranger's image found on the internet in order to make fun of it. Smdh.
    It's Patrick Chewing.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

And he's also heavily into body building.
    If that were true, Poopsie would have no problem posting pictures of himself wearing nothing but a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    It's Patrick Chewing.
    Ihr Kinder seid töricht!

There is more proof that it is not Patrick Chewing than there is that it is indeed him. I have seen Patrick on several occasions ask the person who first posted that pic to provide the proof of where he obtained that pic, and that person never does so. So I can grab any unflattering picture from internet and pass it off as you. And then several other people can repeat my claims that it is you, and so the lie grows. But when confronted with the ability to provide proof that it is Patrick, the person (Lebron i think?) never provides it.

So yeah, this is not Patrick and a lot of you guys wish it was solely because Patrick gets under your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post

I wonder how Jeff would like it if he gets sued by this guy or his family for using his image and likeness in a disparaging fashion. Everyone gets sued for libel nowadays. Put the hamantaschen down, Jeff. Clean up your board and ban these people that have been posting this guy's pic.

Everyone else is fair game though. Lebron23 posted his real pic, so did highweight, and so has RRR3. But online anonymity is one of the smartest things you can have in today's vengeful and lunatic society. So if they think they found my pictures, or if they think i'll stoop to their levels and post my real pic to disprove them, they're sadly mistaken.

I should e-mail Jeff and remind him of libel laws. Last thing I want is for Jeff to have to shut down the board cause he'd be knee deep in legal fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruppenführer View Post
    Ihr Kinder seid töricht!

There is more proof that it is not Patrick Chewing than there is that it is indeed him. I have seen Patrick on several occasions ask the person who first posted that pic to provide the proof of where he obtained that pic, and that person never does so. So I can grab any unflattering picture from internet and pass it off as you. And then several other people can repeat my claims that it is you, and so the lie grows. But when confronted with the ability to provide proof that it is Patrick, the person (Lebron i think?) never provides it.

So yeah, this is not Patrick and a lot of you guys wish it was solely because Patrick gets under your skin.
    Meh, it doesn't even matter bro. Cowardly Lebron23 just keeps ignoring my requests to prove to the board where he found that picture. And at the end of the day, I'm in my 40's and this is child's play. I ain't got time for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    If that were true, Poopsie would have no problem posting pictures of himself wearing nothing but a Speedo.
    Are you saying you want to see my bulge??