Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Re: two more round jumbo spy balloons found floating above new york...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I wonder how Jeff would like it if he gets sued by this guy or his family for using his image and likeness in a disparaging fashion. Everyone gets sued for libel nowadays. Put the hamantaschen down, Jeff. Clean up your board and ban these people that have been posting this guy's pic.

Everyone else is fair game though. Lebron23 posted his real pic, so did highweight, and so has RRR3. But online anonymity is one of the smartest things you can have in today's vengeful and lunatic society. So if they think they found my pictures, or if they think i'll stoop to their levels and post my real pic to disprove them, they're sadly mistaken.

I should e-mail Jeff and remind him of libel laws. Last thing I want is for Jeff to have to shut down the board cause he'd be knee deep in legal fees.
    dummest binch in the world right here posts tons of pics of all users but cries when his gets post

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    dummest binch in the world right here posts tons of pics of all users but cries when his gets post

thats what gets me, if it wasnt patrick, he could have just went on about his day but instead he bagn melting down hard. he's made like 2 seperate threads attacking lebron23 and despite refusing to acknowledge it's not him, he continues to squirm like a little bitch.

[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing;14729287]Meh, it doesn't even matter bro. Cowardly Lebron23 just keeps ignoring my requests to prove to the board where he found that picture. And at the end of the day, I'm in my 40's and this is child's play. I ain't got time for this shit.[/QUOTE]

then why are you squirming. you've posted non-stop about this. if it's not you, why have you reacted so defensive and bothered?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

then why are you squirming. you've posted non-stop about this. if it's not you, why have you reacted so defensive and bothered?
    I've been picking on your fat ass for years. I don't need any motivation for that.

deflect, deflect, deflect.

you're broke, i'm not. after i log off, i get to **** my hot gf while you sit on the couch eating KFC while your 2 dogs look at you and judge in silence. you live a sorry life.

deflect, deflect, deflect.

you're broke, i'm not. after i log off, i get to **** my hot gf while you sit on the couch eating KFC while your 2 dogs look at you and judge in silence. you live a sorry life.
    LOL look at how angry the fat Mexican got.

If you have to brag about all the things you have, the odds are you're full of shit. Have another tamale and shut the **** up.

i'm not the one melting down for a couple days straight over some picture that's supposedly not you. and what's worse, it's well known louie is not right in the head. engaging people like that reflects how bad of a character judge you are and how little you value your time...bc again, you have nothing going on in your life. keep deflecting fatboi, you just admitted to spending years of your life trying to bully me.

What do you consider melting down? Making fun of you and Lebron23? Like I said, I and many others have been making fun of you clowns for years.

Then what are you doing by making fun of what you presume is a picture of me? So you're melting down too I guess?

When did you start to think you were smarter than me, bro?

What do you consider melting down? Making fun of you and Lebron23? Like I said, I and many others have been making fun of you clowns for years.

Then what are you doing by making fun of what you presume is a picture of me? So you're melting down too I guess?

you;re squirming like a whore in church. keep talking, you're just making it worse.

you;re squirming like a whore in church. keep talking, you're just making it worse.
    If I had a dollar for every time you said I was "squirming", I'd be rich. Ooooo look at me fellas, I'm squirming cause Alan Gonzalez says so.

You're just upset that you were drunk when you posted those pics and now we can all use them against you. And you have your hopes up that you think you have a picture of me. Mmmmm but you don't.

meltdown

meltdown

fatrick we been knowing its you, you still didnt asnwer this:

louie23 posted your pic from a facebook account and the link worked and as soon as you saw it suddenly the link is down and does not work anymore...so that means you changed your account security privacy right? check mate

thats what gets me, if it wasnt patrick, he could have just went on about his day but instead he bagn melting down hard. he's made like 2 seperate threads attacking lebron23 and despite refusing to acknowledge it's not him, he continues to squirm like a little bitch.
    its him, he knows its him but hes too dumb to just say 'so what i had cake on my bday'

Poopsie getting bodybagged a lot itt.