View Poll Results: How many seasons would convince u that Lebron isn't capable of dynasty w/ any lineup?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 30 seasons

0 0%
  • 40 seasons

0 0%
  • 20 seasons - I'm already convinced

2 40.00%
  • 15 seasons - I was convinced 5 years ago

2 40.00%
  • infinite - no sample size could convince me

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default How many seasons would convince u that Lebron isn't capable of dynasty w/ any lineup?

How long would Lebron need to play to convince you that he cannot have a 3-peat, dynasty or 6 chips with with any lineup?

Default Re: How many seasons would convince u that Lebron isn't capable of dynasty w/ any lin

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Someone clothesline him....SOMEONE TAKE HIM OUT...

FU.CK.....FU.CK......FU.CK...
    3ball reaction last night literally:

hahhahahahahahaahaahaahhahahahahahah

You didn't sleep last night.

Default Re: How many seasons would convince u that Lebron isn't capable of dynasty w/ any lin

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    How long would Lebron need to play to convince you that he cannot have a 3-peat, dynasty or 6 chips with with any lineup?
    I was just as happy last night as when LeBron won any of his championships. Delicious.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    hahhahahahahahaahaahaahhahahahahahah

You didn't sleep last night.

That's the mods controlling my account.

I sent them an email from the original account email and they refuse to let me access the account - and they've apparently stolen the account name now and are using it themselves

Now do you believe that the mods altered my posts on that other site?.. I clearly tilt the f*ck out of them by exposing Lebron's inferiority to Kobe and MJ.. they're like little kids playing around with someone else's account but they would literally cower in my presence

You promised to stop posting. Liarball

He could never do it.

He had stacked teams. He had the weakest Conference in NBA history. He still didn't come close.

College superstar

I voted infinite. 1 vote for the branstans that are in denial.

I sent them an email from the original account email and they refuse to let me access the account - and they've apparently stolen the account name now and are using it themselves

Now do you believe that the mods altered my posts on that other site?.. I clearly tilt the f*ck out of them by exposing Lebron's inferiority to Kobe and MJ.. they're like little kids playing around with someone else's account but they would literally cower in my presence

Laugh my ass off. This is how Jordan and all his fans felt last night:

Soft calls

F.ucking co.cksucker refs helping him....

OKC needs to CROWD HIM

Of course tonight is the once where Lebron can actually shoot

GET UP ON HIM you fuc.king G league clowns...have some pride co.cksuckers....unacceptable

Someone clothesline him....SOMEONE TAKE HIM OUT...

FU.CK.....FU.CK......FU.CK...

Crap, this a55hole is back?

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    He could never do it.

He had stacked teams. He had the weakest Conference in NBA history. He still didn't come close.

It's clearly a media campaign for Lebron to convince us that 1/4 with AD is GOAT-caliber.

or 1/4 with Love... or 1/4 with Wade except the Allen miracle.

The reality is that high-scoring ball-dominators like Luka or Lebron impose spot-up roles, so they lack the teammate development, fits or brand of ball to win organically and must resort to talent-based winning (team-hopping.. all-star team strategy)

The media has always misperceived Lebron from when he was only winning 45-50 games from 06-08' with a 2x all-star center and an acquisition that was far superior to 1990 Pippen.. Lebron needed all-star spacing in 2009 to reach MVP caliber and have a contender

LeBron making OP's miserable life even worse.

7-time NBA All-Star

I want that account back - it's my account and the mods stole it out of jealousy and they want the legendary account - I will file lawsuit

To prevent the lawsuit, they can email account password to the original email account of andrew.mcfarlane18@yahoo.com

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

bruv your embarrassing the whole basketball community at this point. quit your pathetic lies

I want that account back - it's my account and the mods stole it out of jealousy and they want the legendary account - I will file lawsuit

To prevent the lawsuit, they can email account password to the original email account of andrew.mcfarlane18@yahoo.com

This is a privately owned website. You're of the impression that any of us have some legal right to be a member.

It's quite interesting that a few weeks ago you announced your departure, and now that Lebron has broken the record you're back. Just a coincidence, I'm sure...

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    bruv your embarrassing the whole basketball community at this point. quit your pathetic lies

It isn't a lie dumbass - they stole my account - think how small and childish these people are.

Anyway, I don't' have time for you guys because I actually play ball at 46 years old and as a dunker, I'm in the top 1% of 46 year olds in that regard.. I also have a seemless behind-the-back gather-step REPERTOIRE (infinite number of moves)..

So I know the game... I'm nice as shit I don't have time for you fraud victims