View Poll Results: How many seasons would convince u that Lebron isn't capable of dynasty w/ any lineup?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 30 seasons

0 0%
  • 40 seasons

0 0%
  • 20 seasons - I'm already convinced

2 40.00%
  • 15 seasons - I was convinced 5 years ago

2 40.00%
  • infinite - no sample size could convince me

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How many seasons would convince u that Lebron isn't capable of dynasty w/ any lin

NBA Superstar

Default Re: How many seasons would convince u that Lebron isn't capable of dynasty w/ any lin

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post

This is a privately owned website. You're of the impression that any of us have some legal right to be a member.

It's quite interesting that a few weeks ago you announced your departure, and now that Lebron has broken the record you're back. Just a coincidence, I'm sure...
    Honestly it would be more respectable if he just said he took a month off by himself rather than being forced off and/or losing his passwords.

Because that's probably what happened. He probably started posting somewhere else, they got tired of him quickly and kicked him out, and now here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Honestly it would be more respectable if he just said he took a month off by himself rather than being forced off and/or losing his passwords.

Because that's probably what happened. He probably started posting somewhere else, they got tired of him quickly and kicked him out, and now here we are.
    I'd say that's probably exactly what happened. Did you see his 'departure' post where he said he found a better place to post? Ok, so why has he come back here? He looks like a complete moron posting here again after that little rant on the way out. And what he's posted since last night? Dude looks utterly broken. It's just basketball for fukk sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    How long would Lebron need to play to convince you that he cannot have a 3-peat, dynasty or 6 chips with with any lineup?
    welcome back! so glad you found your password for your email and ISH '3ball' account. i was very worried that you truly lost it and were locked out, and we had to relive the previous 'insights' you gave us in said account.

and since you're unaware, as you've stated you'd basically remove yourself from bball when you left a month back or so, and that you dont watch or pay attention to any games in today's NBA, I'd just like to fill you in on a pretty remarkable footnote:

Lebron James has surpassed KAJ as the all-time leading scorer, making him the greatest scorer there is/was and likely ever be, to hold a basketball. as interesting as that sounds, the remarkable thing is he did this as a pass-first player through his entire career.

enjoy your time here going forward :)

College superstar

Why is 6 rings the standard and not 11? Nobody is getting another 3 peat in our lifetime and the Warriors are likely the last dynasty in our lifetime... Players have much more control and play where they want now.

I want that account back - it's my account and the mods stole it out of jealousy and they want the legendary account - I will file lawsuit

To prevent the lawsuit, they can email account password to the original email account of andrew.mcfarlane18@yahoo.com
    Why the hell would you dox yourself?

I want that account back - it's my account and the mods stole it out of jealousy and they want the legendary account - I will file lawsuit

To prevent the lawsuit, they can email account password to the original email account of andrew.mcfarlane18@yahoo.com
    Fukk you andrew

Lies, you had a meltdown last night.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Why the hell would you dox yourself?
    You knew his personal information right?

That's him?

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd View Post

welcome back! so glad you found your password for your email and ISH '3ball' account. i was very worried that you truly lost it and were locked out, and we had to relive the previous 'insights' you gave us in said account.

The mods took over the 3ball account and they won't give it back, while also posting as me on that account

but we'll see what a judge has to say about this and other things on this site that hurt consumers

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd View Post

the greatest scorer there is/was and likely ever be, to hold a basketball

Lebron beat 4 more conference finals teams (2nd Round winners), while Jordan beat 2 more Finals teams (conference finals winners), aka Jordan beat better comp.. And Lebron's conference victories occurred after he took the top 3 first options in the conference and put them on 1 team (the "decision")

1-9

The mods took over the 3ball account and they won't give it back, while also posting as me on that account

but we'll see what a judge has to say about this and other things on this site that hurt consumers

Lebron beat 4 more conference finals teams (2nd Round winners), while Jordan beat 2 more Finals teams (conference finals winners), aka Jordan beat better comp.. And Lebron's conference victories occurred after he took the top 3 first options in the conference and put them on 1 team (the "decision")

No pip?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    No pip?
    No Wade? Bosh? Kyrie? Love? AD?

I own your soul 3ball

4 finals MVPs

its. fucking. over.

dont make me post wizards jordan highlights at the same age of 38