Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    College superstar

Default Re: I just had unprotected sex with a prostitute

How many people have you ever known contracted an std? And if they have can you really prove that shit came from sex? Like literally prove that sex was the reason. Recreate a person with the disease ****ing another person and the disease magically appearing.

Y’all are ****ing stupid wanna act edgy like doomsday idiot but dont know shit one way or the other. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    How many people have you ever known contracted an std? And if they have can you really prove that shit came from sex? Like literally prove that sex was the reason. Recreate a person with the disease ****ing another person and the disease magically appearing.

Y’all are ****ing stupid wanna act edgy like doomsday idiot but dont know shit one way or the other. Lol.
    So then where do STDs come from? enlighten us

How can you be this stupid?

Lmso, what a fcking doofus.

Very good NBA starter

Enjoy my man.

I've had unprotected sex with about 5 prostitutes, always a great experience.

I remember one in particular, a very sweet and curvy indonesian chick in Hong Kong. I was out in Wan Chai after having spent the day trying to open a company for tax evasion purposes and I was talking to some expats and going to a hooker nightclub, but didn't like the vibe.

Then as I was leaving, I saw a cute brown girl walk by, not the youngest, but hips and ass for days in tight jeans and one of those cleavage showing black spaghetti straps, it's the hooker dresscode all over the world.

She was from Indonesia and we went back to my hotel (IBIS Sheung Wan) and we kissed and cuddled and she gave me a blowjob. At this time of my life, my mental state was not great and I thought I might have a deadly neurological condition (I didn't), so I thought **** it and took off my condom and asked if it was ok and she said yes, because I think she was horny.

Then I slid into her wet sugarwalls and ****ed her doggystyle while her phat asian booty jiggled and I made sure to give it a few hard spanks. I exploded my white semen into her indonesian womb and collapsed.

She stayed overnight and she was quite nice and sweet and told me I needed more friends, which was true and is true. Hookers are often very nice people and quite perceptive. They're almost as good as therapists, plus you can **** them, unlike your therapist, even though I really want to **** my current one.

I even added her to some social media for a while, but it fizzled out when I realized I was facebook friends with an Indonesian hooker.

I did splurge my jizz into her, so there is a chance I have a bastard son in Hong Kong. I hope he is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Enjoy my man.

I remember one in particular, a very sweet and curvy indonesian chick in Hong Kong. I was out in Wan Chai after having spent the day trying to open a company for tax evasion purposes and I was talking to some expats and going to a hooker nightclub, but didn't like the vibe.

Then as I was leaving, I saw a cute brown girl walk by, not the youngest, but hips and ass for days in tight jeans and one of those cleavage showing black spaghetti straps, it's the hooker dresscode all over the world.

She was from Indonesia and we went back to my hotel (IBIS Sheung Wan) and we kissed and cuddled and she gave me a blowjob. At this time of my life, my mental state was not great and I thought I might have a deadly neurological condition (I didn't), so I thought **** it and took off my condom and asked if it was ok and she said yes, because I think she was horny.

Then I slid into her wet sugarwalls and ****ed her doggystyle while her phat asian booty jiggled and I made sure to give it a few hard spanks. I exploded my white semen into her indonesian womb and collapsed.

She stayed overnight and she was quite nice and sweet and told me I needed more friends, which was true and is true. Hookers are often very nice people and quite perceptive. They're almost as good as therapists, plus you can **** them, unlike your therapist, even though I really want to **** my current one.

I even added her to some social media for a while, but it fizzled out when I realized I was facebook friends with an Indonesian hooker.

I did splurge my jizz into her, so there is a chance I have a bastard son in Hong Kong. I hope he is ok.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Enjoy my man.

good read tbh

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

You would have to f#ck a whole lotta ho's for a long time to get a STD.

Or just one time with Chewing's ex-wife.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    good read tbh
    Thanks, I've been considering going into dystopian sci fi writing or just erotic novels.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I guess when you live on a farm, there aren't that many decent ladies you can meet organically, so all you're left with is hookers. Whatever works man.
    He lives on a farm doubt hookers go out that far. As far as Jasper is concerned farm animals are fair game

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lil-Shrimp View Post
    How long do I have left to live?
    your balls black yet or blue ???
    dick dripping ??

it won't be to long then

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    your balls black yet or blue ???
    dick dripping ??

it won't be to long then