Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Hockey fan gets rocked right by an old Dad right in front of his girl

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: Hockey fan gets rocked right by an old Dad right in front of his girl

Default Re: Hockey fan gets rocked right by an old Dad right in front of his girl

aways a very stupid idea to ye shit to someone standing on a ower pattform and obviousy not being ready for a punch.

btw whats wrong with the author of this artice? why is he caing the woman "white trash" ? tf? Cam down, barstoosports writer

What a hairstyle lol

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    That's why it's so important for Lebron23 to avoid fights at all cost in his upcoming trip to the US.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    That's why it's so important for Lebron23 to avoid fights at all cost in his upcoming trip to the US.
    I want first crack at him.

I agree this phenomenon might exist, but based on what is he calling her that? Cause she defended her boyfriend? Any ride-or-die chick woud have done that.

"white trash" is insanely dehumanizing

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I agree this phenomenon might exist, but based on what is he calling her that? Cause she defended her boyfriend? Any ride-or-die chick woud have done that.

If you have a mullet and start fights publicly, youre gonna get the white trash label. It's just the way it works.

It's definitely unprofessional to use such bias language in 'journalism,' but that's how most online publications operate these days. News is presented with unapologetic bias. This isnt the old days of neutrality and professionalism.

Not my preference ofc, but that's the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    If you have a mullet and start fights publicly, youre gonna get the white trash label. It's just the way it works.

It's definitely unprofessional to use such bias language in 'journalism,' but that's how most online publications operate these days. News is presented with unapologetic bias. This isnt the old days of neutrality and professionalism.

Not my preference ofc, but that's the way it is.

yeah but again, im refering to the woman.

Sounds ike a triggered iberal metdown to me, commentary isn't PC enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Sounds ike a triggered iberal metdown to me, commentary isn't PC enough for you?
    Yeah, I vaue respect. I do appreciate you taking the time to eave out those s

Yeah, I vaue respect. I do appreciate you taking the time to eave out those s

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Very cringe when non black people use the "N" word.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Very cringe when non black people use the "N" word.

I agree, at least in terms of when theyre being serious about it.

If theyre repeating a song or a movie quote and they DONT say it, I also find that cringe tbh.

I'm actually impressed that he was fighting back quite well after that punch. It was a solid punch to the jaw.

Also, that's a certain lawsuit right? Guy punched first. How much would he win based on that?