Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132

Default Re: Verdict is in: Jordan STILL consensus GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Jordaneers are by far the most insecure fanbase in all sports. They should learn the difference between facts and opinions
    The liar is back

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Jordaneers are by far the most insecure fanbase in all sports. They should learn the difference between facts and opinions
    Most of them on this site at least are liars and low IQ. You basically had one Jordan stan make a thread last week on how LeBron is the only player to get swept in 3 different decades. Once I pointed out that Jason Kidd was on that list, every hater in that thread just vanished. It was funny to see.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Most of them on this site at least are liars and low IQ. You basically had one Jordan stan make a thread last week on how LeBron is the only player to get swept in 3 different decades. Once I pointed out that Jason Kidd was on that list, every hater in that thread just vanished. It was funny to see.
    Speaking of low IQ, how abysmal of an IQ do you have to have to argue that LeShrivel is NOT the biggest choker in NBA history because......TOM BRADY!!!!

Moron.

Sometimes they don't vanish...most of the time you ppint out their fallacies they resort to weak insults like saying "bitch fit"

I made a valid point...the very people I speak of confirm my point. Funny how that works

NBA All-star

guess where you come from, it's all about being a rat and never getting caught

Banned

Sometimes they don't vanish...most of the time you ppint out their fallacies they resort to weak insults like saying "bitch fit"

I made a valid point...the very people I speak of confirm my point. Funny how that works

This clown hasn't made a valid point in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Yikes.

I mean, we all knew it...except bronies...who were in denial

Even the recency bias couldn't get him close...because he simply doesn't belong in the discussion...

Get his junk record the fvck outta here

Maybe 1987 can post that poll with 7 voters...that'll show us

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Yikes.

I mean, we all knew it...except bronies...who were in denial

Even the recency bias couldn't get him close...because he simply doesn't belong in the discussion...

Get his junk record the fvck outta here

Maybe 1987 can post that poll with 7 voters...that'll show us