Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: What Happened to Chewing's "My Confession.?"

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Dawg, it takes me 20 seconds to read and comprehend Jstern's posts. They're well formatted and the thoughts are concise and easy to follow. Why even bother on a message board if you're not here to read anything?
    Thank you. I try to make things as easy to follow as possible and that reflects my personality in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i think its the implied research. considering ISH does not have a search function and is not properly indexed, it takes a tremendous amount of time to search years old threads and then put together these posts on a regular basis. then consider the fact he is an alternate account. this is someone doing this for recreational purposes. it is not normal behavior. he displays obsessive behavior. it wouldn't be much of an issue if this was a one-off event, but he does this quite often. at some point you begin to question if he is even gainfully employed.
    Highwhey, it literally took me less than 10 seconds to find the link that I posted in my previous comment. The only thing I had to do was Google "jstern I could have sworn" within insidehoops, and it was the first result.

The rest are split second thoughts that you just put into words.

You could say that maybe I have a good memory, good recall. Which is very beneficial in real life. But that's not my fault and the thing about it is that it equals no work from my side. It's a positive quality. An advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Maybe if you stopped criticizing jstern, you would learn a thing or two from his investigative skills. The man is educating all of us for free, and you're here just repeating the same tired "essay" line over and over like a sad little robot. If you were a robot, the other robots would make fun of you.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Stfu you lame fatso. He's never wise or anything, with what he's been doing ever since. What he does about other users is simply obsession and autistic stuff. And just like you, he lies a lot as well. That's the most shitty part about him. That's why he doesn't have any credibility anymore. Better start realizing that, you tubby pos.
    What did I lie about? Can you clarify?

Very clever. I really like that one. I guess you had fill in the sky surrounding the highwhey balloon with blue, due to probably losing the transparency when you pasted it.

Though I think the highwhey balloon pictures are beautiful, I'm going to stop posting any knew one, since I thought he didn't mind them.

Lmao stop playing dumb.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    And highwhey probably showed his the picture of you in a Knicks jersey breaking into a dance and childish awe over the sight of a cake.

I like most of your posts man...but look in the mirror.

The highwhey balloon photos are major, major cringe.
    I'm sorry if you are too gullible to believe that picture that Lebron23 posted is me. So yes, I look at myself in the mirror every day and I thank God I'm not highweight.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Very clever. I really like that one. I guess you had fill in the sky surrounding the highwhey balloon with blue, due to probably losing the transparency when you pasted it.

Though I think the highwhey balloon pictures are beautiful, I'm going to stop posting any knew one, since I thought he didn't mind them.
    Thanks, but I am not the master that you are. My skills are very rudimentary as you can tell.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Thanks, but I am not the master that you are. My skills are very rudimentary as you can tell.
    Uh Oh! Poopsie's getting bi-curious again.

I think it's time for Poopsie's My Confession Part II.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    I think it's time for Poopsie's My Confession Part II.
    You wanna know my secrets??

I'm sorry if you are too gullible to believe that picture that Lebron23 posted is me. So yes, I look at myself in the mirror every day and I thank God I'm not highweight.
    So in Poopsie's "My Confession" he finally admits that is him in the 3XL Knicks jersey.

Poopsie takes it down and now denies it is him.

Poopshoot is lying to himself.

You wanna know my secrets??
    Your secrets?

What how to pick up a guy on line for homosexual favors?