Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: What Happened to Chewing's "My Confession.?"

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Dawg, it takes me 20 seconds to read and comprehend Jstern's posts. They're well formatted and the thoughts are concise and easy to follow. Why even bother on a message board if you're not here to read anything?
    Lol notice that when he's mad or has issues with other users he posts nothing but whatever he's seen or thinks was funny in other threads about them. I wouldn't have cared if i'm not included in them but the guy is deranged. He's an alt right incel so ofc, anyone from the opposition wouldn't be an exception from his lousy shtick.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Axe calling someone else an incel when the guy practically lives on ISH all day.

Meanwhile, poopsie himself is an obese fascist weighing over 300+ lbs. and yet he calls other users 'fat'. What a meltdown.

Axe has a limited vocabulary due to his limited intelligence. Everyone is a fascist or they're obese or they're writing essays and having meltdowns. There's nothing of substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Oh look. He's crying again since he hasn't eaten anything for the past hour or so.

Axe and his cartoons. What a child.

Quote Originally Posted by RachlNicholsazz View Post
    Where's Lebron23? He went dark? Usually the OTC is peppered with his food or incel topics
    hes laying low bc patrickchewing went and snitched on him to Jeff. Admin warned lebron23 to stop bullying and doxxing people. Funny how patrickchewing posts my picture nonstop but goes crying like a little bitch to Jeff when his pic is posted.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    hes laying low bc patrickchewing went and snitched on him to Jeff. Admin warned lebron23 to stop bullying and doxxing people. Funny how patrickchewing posts my picture nonstop but goes crying like a little bitch to Jeff when his pic is posted.
    The sad reality, Alan, is that deep down inside, you're actually angry that we all know what you look like, but you don't know what I look like. Sure, sure, you can repeat the same line over and over again that the picture Lebron23 posted is me, but you all know it isn't. And I revel in the fact that it eats away at you guys. And don't blame me for posting your pic on here. I simply and re-posting the same pic that you posted the first time. It's not my fault we have your pics, it's actually yours.

Lebron23 is probably MIA because I jokingly may have actually uncovered that he is in fact a homosexual and full of shit with all his jobs that he lists on his social media profiles. So Lebron23 thinks he's slick by randomly finding a picture of an overweight guy in a Knicks jersey, but he fails to realize we know everything about him. The man lives in a glass house and threw his stones and is now regretting life.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Oof so fat ass poopsie is the biggest snitch itb next to the broke welfarefan. Interesting.

The sad reality, Alan, is that deep down inside, you're actually angry that we all know what you look like, but you don't know what I look like. Sure, sure, you can repeat the same line over and over again that the picture Lebron23 posted is me, but you all know it isn't. And I revel in the fact that it eats away at you guys. And don't blame me for posting your pic on here. I simply and re-posting the same pic that you posted the first time. It's not my fault we have your pics, it's actually yours.

Lebron23 is probably MIA because I jokingly may have actually uncovered that he is in fact a homosexual and full of shit with all his jobs that he lists on his social media profiles. So Lebron23 thinks he's slick by randomly finding a picture of an overweight guy in a Knicks jersey, but he fails to realize we know everything about him. The man lives in a glass house and threw his stones and is now regretting life.
    homie, look at yourself. you've been melting down hard since louie posted that pic. in those threads, you're leading the pack with the most posts in each thread or among the top. everytime you post my pic, i am reminded how much i rattled your cage that i don't have to do shit but sit back and watch you and jstern squirm. you think i give a fck that jstern photoshopped that pic on a balloon? you think i care that you guys are spending your free time doing these activities, if anything it just confirms you guys have nothing better to do.

at the end of the day, these are the facts:

you have no pvssy to come home to
    you are broke
    you have a felonious record

go touch grass.

What a meltdown. Dude sounds angry.

6pm on valentines day and you're making meme's, confirmed you're not getting any pvssy tn. what a life pal.

I just showed my girlfriend your balloon pic and she hasn't stopped laughing.

-

And highwhey probably showed his the picture of you in a Knicks jersey breaking into a dance and childish awe over the sight of a cake.

I like most of your posts man...but look in the mirror.

The highwhey balloon photos are major, major cringe.