Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: belgian goalie collapses and died after making a save (vax cucks might not like t

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    This post is and will be ignored.

The last two athletes the usual suspects brought up here were a vocal antivaxxer and a drug OD.

Thats a list going back to 490 BC you dumb ****. And it has what, 50 people on it?

50, for a list trying to record every athlete death in the history of this planet.

There‘s about 5 in the last year.

You cant be this retarded.

Default Re: belgian goalie collapses and died after making a save (vax cucks might not like t

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Dr. Robert Malone, pioneer of the mrna vaccine talking about the dangers of the covid vax:
    https://streamable.com/h09dwe

Maybe he should have listened to ISH poster Overdrive‘s pseudo-science.

If you know its not a totimpfung, you should know there are side effects not attributed or to come from the virus itself.
    Tell me about the effects the vaccine has the virus doesn't. I'm curious. The guy wasn't part of any mRNA vaccine research group for how many years?

Goes hand in hand with you petty argument here.

Thats a list going back to 490 BC you dumb ****. And it has what, 50 people on it?

50, for a list trying to record every athlete death in the history of this planet.

1: How many of these 5 died of accute myokarditis?
    2: Those who did. Were they vaccined?
    3: Why are you so mad? Why the personal attacks?
    4: You babbled something about kindness in the grammy thread. Get same manners and "Gesprächskultur" before you come back to me.

Tell me about the effects the vaccine has the virus doesn't. I'm curious. The guy wasn't part of any mRNA vaccine research group for how many years?

Goes hand in hand with you petty argument here.

4: You babbled something about kindness in the grammy thread. Get same manners and "Gesprächskultur" before you come back to me.

Have you not seen the video I previously posted of that woman? Are those not effects of a vaccine?

I dont and cant know what specific effects have resuted, but I know pretty much a are possibe. And Ive seen it. And you have too.

In another video, she stated that her platelets were less than 1 (shoud be between 150-450). She had to go to the hospital immediatey. After transfusions were done, they were raised to 3. She made videos the following weeks giving updates, the highest it got was 32. No idea what happened to her.

This is one tiny example. Ive seen people turn to crippes after getting the vaccine.

And youre ignorant enough to believe the covid vaccine is without side effects?

Dude why did they test it for 1 year at all then?

Every vaccine is inherently able to cause side effects. Thats why people react differently to it.

What kind of argument are you making? Youre setting a dangerous precedent with this kind of thinking.

Some pseudo-science ass shit. Doing the devils work, congrats.

Sure, miraculously there is a rise in myocarditis now...

it coudnt be the vaccine that everyone just took.

The more Overdrives exist, the more a society is ****ed.

about kindness? What?

What exactly is unclear for you? The article even states that the myocarditis is higher for natural CoV infections than the vaccines? What control group do you want? Unvaccined and never had an infection? What be the use behind that?
    I'll take your aggressiveness as a no.

The way I see it is that as you've stated, myocarditis is a product of the symptoms one experiences when being sick with covid.
    Being vaccinated is supposed to prevent those symptoms. It's therefore pretty logical that non vaccinated people who was infected should see much higher rates of myocarditis than vaccinated people and it should have been pretty easy to include this control group as well.

Have you not seen the video I previously posted of that woman? Are those not effects of a vaccine?

I dont and cant know what specific effects have resuted, but I know pretty much a are possibe. And Ive seen it. And you have too.

In another video, she stated that her platelets were less than 1 (shoud be between 150-450). She had to go to the hospital immediatey. After transfusions were done, they were raised to 3. She made videos the following weeks giving updates, the highest it got was 32. No idea what happened to her.

This is one tiny example. Ive seen people turn to crippes after getting the vaccine.

And youre ignorant enough to believe the covid vaccine is without side effects?

Dude why did they test it for 1 year at all then?

Every vaccine is inherently able to cause side effects. Thats why people react differently to it.

What kind of argument are you making? Youre setting a dangerous precedent with this kind of thinking.

Some pseudo-science ass shit. Doing the devils work, congrats.
    Pseudo science. You've seen a video and you draw conclusions. I can tell you never put a foot into any scientific institution, never seen a lab from the inside, never had any scientific education. Don't give me some "I did my abitur in chemistry or whatever and talked 5 minutes aboit redox reactions".

I have degree, because I gave up for the sake of time & money, but I witnessed science firsthand and using some emperic conclusions that fit your narrative without and inch of proof mean nothing.

Thesis - experiment - proof - defense vs antithesis - theory. That's the way it goes. You're at the beginning of the thesis stadium. No proof yet just assumptions.

I'm not denying that the covid vaccine can have negative effects. I'm attacking the unproven assumptions just to one up the "vaxcucks".

Any vaccine no matter how it presents the antigens to the host organism will cause a reaction. Some individuals will have a worse reaction to the antigens, but still the anti genes are not worse than the complete or life antigens the illness itself presents to the host.

The only material the vaccines include which the virii don't are the carriers to start the subcutaneous inflamation that makes the vaccine itself work in the first place. Thes eare usually some tiny doses aluminiumsalts.

And yes people can react allergic to them.

Covid itself messes with your platelets. That info was out long before the vaccine was even in its testing phase.
    Last edited by Overdrive; 02-15-2023 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    I'll take your aggressiveness as a no.

The way I see it is that as you've stated, myocarditis is a product of the symptoms one experiences when being sick with covid.
    Being vaccinated is supposed to prevent those symptoms. It's therefore pretty logical that non vaccinated people who was infected should see much higher rates of myocarditis than vaccinated people and it should have been pretty easy to include this control group as well.
    You're arguing a total different point than me. I agree that the vaccine became useless when its effectiveness dropped each mutation. Much a reason why I didn't bother to get another shot after omikron went pandemic.

I'm arguing against the assumption that the vaccine is more reaponsible for cardiac arrests than the illness itself like warriorfan acts while studies suggest the opposite. Doesn't mean the vaccine will prevent you from catching covid and any of its sideeffects.

The vaccine became useless, but nothing suggests the vaccine is more dangerous than the desease.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Former NFL player collapses and dies suddenly today:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...ter_mailonline
    This guy didn't even die on the field he died in a mental hospital and has multiple felonies

What a joke

Meanwhile every human over age 70 has done like 5 boosters and is just fine.

That's just the notable professionals. Multiple high school athletes drop dead every year dating back to the start of high school sports.

Born with enlarged hearts or abnormal beats, birth defects unseen until too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    That's just the notable professionals. Multiple high school athletes drop dead every year dating back to the start of high school sports.

Born with enlarged hearts or abnormal beats, birth defects unseen until too late.
    Pretty much. We're talking about an belgium amateur goalkeeper itt. How many deaths of random people make it into the news outside of some district papers? How many amateur athlete deaths? The hoopla about covid basically gets them more spotlight than they would've gotten 4 years ago.

You're arguing a total different point than me. I agree that the vaccine became useless when its effectiveness dropped each mutation. Much a reason why I didn't bother to get another shot after omikron went pandemic.

I'm arguing against the assumption that the vaccine is more reaponsible for cardiac arrests than the illness itself like warriorfan acts while studies suggest the opposite. Doesn't mean the vaccine will prevent you from catching covid and any of its sideeffects.

The vaccine became useless, but nothing suggests the vaccine is more dangerous than the desease.
    Alright, I'll point out another couple of things and you're welcome to point out if I'm interpreting the wording wrongly as I'm in no way an expert in reading these.

The incidence rate ratio and excess number of hospital admissions or deaths from myocarditis per million people were estimated for the 1 to 28 days after sequential doses of adenovirus (ChAdOx1) or mRNA-based (BNT162b2, mRNA-1273) vaccines, or after a positive SARS-CoV-2 test.
    The way I read that is that they only attributed the myocarditis to the vaccine if it was experienced within 1-28 days of receiving a shot, but for people who had a positive test they attributed the myocarditis to it if it happened within any time of the 1 year period that the trial ran. Shouldn't that have only been measured within 1-28 days as well?

Secondly:

Associations were stronger in men younger than 40 years for all vaccines. In men younger than 40 years old, the number of excess myocarditis events per million people was higher after a second dose of mRNA-1273 than after a positive SARS-CoV-2 test
    I think you pointed out that there was a 10x higher chance of getting myocarditis from covid than the vaccine, but the study has it waaaay different for males under 40.

Since the vaccines became useless to prevent covid, taking two doses as a male below 40(most of this forum), means that you now have more than double the chance of getting myocarditis than if you hadn't taken the vaccine.
    Add to that that lots of people took a 3rd shot as well and some even more, which isn't part of the trial.

Then there's also theories about the vaccine not being good for other stuff like cancer, but I have absolutely no trials or anything scientific on that so I can't speak on it. It's just stuff I read about how the spike protein works in this new substance that people never injected into their bodies on a mass scale before.

Glad I never took it. Unrelated or not, people have been dying in record numbers these last months but it's not my concern.

Alright, I'll point out another couple of things and you're welcome to point out if I'm interpreting the wording wrongly as I'm in no way an expert in reading these.

The way I read that is that they only attributed the myocarditis to the vaccine if it was experienced within 1-28 days of receiving a shot, but for people who had a positive test they attributed the myocarditis to it if it happened within any time of the 1 year period that the trial ran. Shouldn't that have only been measured within 1-28 days as well?

Secondly:

I think you pointed out that there was a 10x higher chance of getting myocarditis from covid than the vaccine, but the study has it waaaay different for males under 40.

Since the vaccines became useless to prevent covid, taking two doses as a male below 40(most of this forum), means that you now have more than double the chance of getting myocarditis than if you hadn't taken the vaccine.
    Add to that that lots of people took a 3rd shot as well and some even more, which isn't part of the trial.

Then there's also theories about the vaccine not being good for other stuff like cancer, but I have absolutely no trials or anything scientific on that so I can't speak on it. It's just stuff I read about how the spike protein works in this new substance that people never injected into their bodies on a mass scale before.

Glad I never took it. Unrelated or not, people have been dying in record numbers these last months but it's not my concern.
    Ad 1: in a way I agree it. Seems pretty unblanaced to track it for a month for the vaccine and a year for Covid, but I think from the curiosity if long covid can lead to a myocarditis(is it a c in english?) aswell. Yet I think a year both both is futile since there are other promary infections that lead to it. Usually iirc myocarditis forms about two four weeks after the primary infection.

Ad 2: I read that as the 2nd shot having more excess cases than the first, but it's unclear wether it means in total compared to the infection or meaning the 2nd shot raises the caserate compared to the infection and relative. Let's say first shot is 10:1 and second tilts it to 5:1.

That's also how it was presented in "Der Spiegel", a classic leftist(not american style liberal) magazine, and FAZ a classic very conservative newspaper.
    The wording is really inconclusive though.

Also the record excess deaths are going down already again and as I said before there's alot of spotlight on it by both the covid and antivax crowd.

The reality is that it's over as a political theme and neither can't let go.

Yeah it's called covid-19

Excess deaths go in line with the covid waves, and in the US the most excess deaths are in the overweight red neck unvaxxed states.

Excess deaths in the US have plummeted because covid rates have plummeted.

Another thing, even if the vaccine doubles myocarditis odds in young men that is going from 1 in 40,000 to 1 in 20,000. It's of no concern when young people are dropping like flies to fentanyl.

Ad 1: in a way I agree it. Seems pretty unblanaced to track it for a month for the vaccine and a year for Covid, but I think from the curiosity if long covid can lead to a myocarditis(is it a c in english?) aswell. Yet I think a year both both is futile since there are other promary infections that lead to it. Usually iirc myocarditis forms about two four weeks after the primary infection.

Ad 2: I read that as the 2nd shot having more excess cases than the first, but it's unclear wether it means in total compared to the infection or meaning the 2nd shot raises the caserate compared to the infection and relative. Let's say first shot is 10:1 and second tilts it to 5:1.

That's also how it was presented in "Der Spiegel", a classic leftist(not american style liberal) magazine, and FAZ a classic very conservative newspaper.
    The wording is really inconclusive though.

Also the record excess deaths are going down already again and as I said before there's alot of spotlight on it by both the covid and antivax crowd.

The reality is that it's over as a political theme and neither can't let go.
    I find it absolutely crazy that the wording is inconclusive, the way this sentence is written in English "In men younger than 40 years old, the number of excess myocarditis events per million people was higher after a second dose of mRNA-1273 than after a positive SARS-CoV-2 test"
    to me it clearly describes that there are more excess deaths after second dose of mRNA than after testing positive for covid, as the baseline for excess death attributed to myocarditis is what it is.

To the first point, I'm glad you agree, but if I presented a study that was set up in way to skew numbers as showing more for people with vaccines than covid, I'm pretty sure you would call out how it's a fake study and not worth the time.
    To your point about curiosity for long covid causing myocarditis, since parts of the vaccine replicates the virus as you say, then it should also be the case that vaccines can cause myocarditis over a longer period than just the first 28 days.

I find it absolutely crazy that the wording is inconclusive, the way this sentence is written in English "In men younger than 40 years old, the number of excess myocarditis events per million people was higher after a second dose of mRNA-1273 than after a positive SARS-CoV-2 test"
    to me it clearly describes that there are more excess deaths after second dose of mRNA than after testing positive for covid, as the baseline for excess death attributed to myocarditis is what it is.

To the first point, I'm glad you agree, but if I presented a study that was set up in way to skew numbers as showing more for people with vaccines than covid, I'm pretty sure you would call out how it's a fake study and not worth the time.
    To your point about curiosity for long covid causing myocarditis, since parts of the vaccine replicates the virus as you say, then it should also be the case that vaccines can cause myocarditis over a longer period than just the first 28 days.
    Nah a study is a study and calling something fakenews isn't any reasonable falsification.
    Regarding the last point: I haven't read anything that suggests the vaccines cause long covid. So I understand the study's angle, but I still find it odd.

The study didn't track any other infections during that year. A flu, a cold can cause myocarditis if handled the wrong way. So if a patient has covid in september, a cold in december and goes jogging during having the cold a myocarditis could be diagnosed without any link to covid. I'd apply the same line of thinking if it was the vaccine being monitored for a year and covid for 28 days. A year adds to many outside factors to the statistics.