Default Remember when ISH looked like this?

Check out the total number of threads and posts in the NBA forum and OTC lounge in that picture from nearly a decade ago compared to today

Default Re: Remember when ISH looked like this?

the vaccine really killed off a lot of people.

Damn the dleague forum was poppin back in the day. Probably because lebron23 wanted to be the first dleague player with down syndrome. Its ashame he couldnt make it

OP where we meeting at the suns championship parade

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    OP where we meeting at the suns championship parade
    The bars at mill avenue and old town scottsdale are gonna be popping

was so much better

Now days it's rare to see a thread with over 16 views. Even in the main NBA forum.

The only bad thing about the old ISH is that you could not embed YouTube videos. The new ISH exposed Jasper and Lebron23 a bit in that regard. But at least after Patrick Chewing taught him how to, Lebron23 took one of his major weaknesses and made it into one of his strengths. It actually increased his posting rate because now he can't stop embedding YouTube videos, (though I think Axe is still going to beat him in the race to 100,000 posts). He really made it into one of his strengths, and all in less than a year ago. I would like the same for Jasper.

The only bad thing about Lebron23 finally learning how to embed YouTube videos is that it seems to have cut into him making threads about hot dogs, or Dr. Pepper, Pepsi Cola. And he's replaced it with things such as the Sirhan Sirhan, RFK assassination, random JFK, Bush, and Clinton videos. I guess because he wants to be a politician.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Now days it's rare to see a thread with over 16 views. Even in the main NBA forum.

The only bad thing about the old ISH is that you could not embed YouTube videos. The new ISH exposed Jasper and Lebron23 a bit in that regard. But at least after Patrick Chewing taught him how to, Lebron23 took one of his major weaknesses and made it into one of his strengths. It actually increased his posting rate because now he can't stop embedding YouTube videos, (though I think Axe is still going to beat him in the race to 100,000 posts). He really made it into one of his strengths, and all in less than a year ago. I would like the same for Jasper.

The only bad thing about Lebron23 finally learning how to embed YouTube videos is that it seems to have cut into him making threads about hot dogs, or Dr. Pepper, Pepsi Cola. And he's replaced it with things such as the Sirhan Sirhan, RFK assassination, random JFK, Bush, and Clinton videos. I guess because he wants to be a politician.
    pretty much you kill ever thread... lmfao

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I remember when ISH had no annoying ads.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Yeah those were some good years. There was much more talent back then too. I don't know why I stick around and mainly lurk. Probably cause I don't do change much.

I like the new layout but I hate how the upgrade wiped out thousands of classic threads and basically caused a ton of really good posters to leave