NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Wiretaps reveal Andrew Tate and his brother were framed by "victims"

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news...trend-freetopg

according to spynews.ro, alleged footage of wiretapes between victims of Tate indicates that the two women allegedly planned to frame 'Cobra'.

This article was published by spynews.ro yesterday and has been translated from Romanian to English.

According to the alleged wiretaps, the pair of "victims" planned on setting up the Tate brothers by pretending that they were in love with the brothers. They had then planned to feign ignorance if they were caught in a police raid on Tate's property, and discussed using disguises so that they were not recognized following the raids.

Images of the alleged wiretaps were uploaded to Twitter, and British MMA fighter and actor Tam Khan has called for the release of Andrew Tate and his brother.

Default Re: Wiretaps reveal Andrew Tate and his brother were framed by "victims"

Saw those WhatsApp chats between the 2 framers today.

Its kind of befudlling to me how people / women could be so comfortable with ruining a mans life, casually... just on the fly.

They dont mind. They chatted about it like they were plotting to do something at work.

like we have these interogation / psychology videos of serial killers and murderers on YouTube..

Id be equally interested in understanding the mind and seing the upbringing of these broads that make completely baseless / made up accusations against men to ruin them and their livelihoods.

Mindboggling.

Also, another daily L for "existence is pain" RRR3 who believed this stuff.

Default Re: Wiretaps reveal Andrew Tate and his brother were framed by "victims"

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Saw those WhatsApp chats between the 2 framers today.

Its kind of befudlling to me how people / women could be so comfortable with ruining a mans life, casually... just on the fly.

They dont mind. They chatted about it like they were plotting to do something at work.

like we have these interogation / psychology videos of serial killers and murderers on YouTube..

Id be equally interested in understanding the mind and seing the upbringing of these broads that make completely baseless / made up accusations against men to ruin them and their livelihoods.

Mindboggling.

Also, another daily L for "existence is pain" RRR3 who believed this stuff.
    I knew from the beginning that the allegations were likely false, similar thing happened to him a while back where a girl said she was being held hostage, but video recorded her leaving Tate's home to grab some food and came back to the house while being "held hostage".

Love Tate or hate him, you can't just let him rot in prison for something he didn't do. Dude has been in there for over a month and still hasn't been charged with anything. Smh.

free my boy tate. incels just jealous he's getting paid and laid.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

Well now I guess I understand his general disdain for women…..

She needs to serve the time he would have. It needs to happen. We need to put an end to this stuff, for the men involved and the actual victims of rape

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Well now I guess I understand his general disdain for women…..

She needs to serve the time he would have. It needs to happen. We need to put an end to this stuff, for the men involved and the actual victims of rape
    What general disdain?

Good High School Starter Chuckbe's Avatar

Clickbait thumbnail, there's a vid of him banging that chick

And of course, you haven't heard a peep of this out of American mainstream media.