Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Wait…chicken Patty admitted the pic of the fat guy in the Knicks jersey is him?

Last edited by SATAN; 02-19-2023 at 10:54 PM.

Default Re: Wait…chicken Patty admitted the pic of the fat guy in the Knicks jersey is him?

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Change your avy back please. This new one makes all of your posts read so angrily.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    i wonder what ┌∩┐(﹒︠益﹒︡)┌∩┐ thinks about this

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    ****Channeling jstern to crop in RRR3's face in there****

And if this shirt can be ordered, I will buy one, wear it, and post my real pic on here.

I want to shit on RRR3 every chance I get
    I don't like it that much, because I wanted to make it better, the background a little wider. But I don't have time to fix it. Also the RRR3 selfie has his right arm cut out, a little bit of his left, and the top of his hair. I figured that I could just add fire to the top of his hair, but I don't have time to do something with his arms. I also want the fire a little bit higher on the right side (left side of RRR3). So I give it two stars.

Also, who created the Elmo one?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I don't like it that much, because I wanted to make it better, the background a little wider. But I don't have time to fix it. Also the RRR3 selfie has his right arm cut out, a little bit of his left, and the top of his hair. I figured that I could just add fire to the top of his hair, but I don't have time to do something with his arms. I also want the fire a little bit higher on the right side (left side of RRR3). So I give it two stars.

Also, who created the Elmo one?

I love you man!

Can you send me the original pic? I am serious about putting this on a shirt, printing it out, and wearing it for ISH to see.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i wonder what ┌∩┐(﹒︠益﹒︡)┌∩┐ thinks about this
    Let me see what SAM SEDER thinks about this then I will let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    ****Channeling jstern to crop in RRR3's face in there****

And if this shirt can be ordered, I will buy one, wear it, and post my real pic on here.

I want to shit on RRR3 every chance I get

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Looking good, brother.

Serious playground baller Iverson3's Avatar

Jstern and Chewing are the same poster. Chewing's original account here is PistolPete

Iverson "3"

Quote Originally Posted by Iverson3 View Post
    Jstern and Chewing are the same poster. Chewing's original account here is PistolPete
    honestly, starting to look like it. any post attacking chewing is followed by a jstern post. he's also done photoshops before so it's funny when he posts "channeling jstern to do x photoshop".

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I need one of each of these shirts.

Everyone on ISH must be forced to pick a side and buy a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    I need one of each of these shirts.

Everyone on ISH must be forced to pick a side and buy a shirt.
    The sad part is that the Knicks guy really is some random dude that Louie found online. So if you buy that shirt, I just hope the real guy isn't the violent type if he sees one of you clowns wearing that shirt.

Whereas we all know damn well RRR3 wouldn't do a damn thing if you stood in front of him wearing that shirt.