Objective Rightie ┌∩┐(﹒︠益﹒︡)┌∩┐'s Avatar

Default BREAKING NEWS: Dog Named Bobi SHATTERS previous record; oldest dog ever

Ate only human food; dog food cucks FUMING

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Dog Named Bobi SHATTERS previous record; oldest dog ever

Yup dog food snobs aren't going to like this

My hunting buddy insists I'm abusing my dog because I don't spend $90/bag on Purina Pro Plan. Can't wait to show him this

The oldest person that ever lived ate 2lbs of chocolate a week and red meat, drank alcohol and smoked until she was 105.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Dog Named Bobi SHATTERS previous record; oldest dog ever

Well of course you can feed dogs regular food. Just don’t put seasoning on it. How else would they have survived for millions of years without purina dog mix .ppl are stupid. No like really stupid…and sheep… and cheap

I just bake lamb or beef or salmon or chicken livers or whatever dogs can eat in the oven and give it to my dog… nothing crazy though like clams, shrimp, crabs, oysters, ect that can be dangerous

Wtf I look like feeding a dog dry food all day everyday….. I wouldn’t want that shit if I was a dog
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 02-23-2023 at 02:19 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Yup dog food snobs aren't going to like this

My hunting buddy insists I'm abusing my dog because I don't spend $90/bag on Purina Pro Plan. Can't wait to show him this

The oldest person that ever lived ate 2lbs of chocolate a week and red meat, drank alcohol and smoked until she was 105.
    well said ... I do feed my dog Strive ..