Default In the same vein as, “Who the hell cares?”…

Hi folks. Been a minute since I said hi. Last five to ten years have been crazy… I have three kids now, my wife and I are responsibly saving for retirement and got our house right before the market went to shit. I work as a Nurse Practitioner and do travel nursing once a quarter for three weeks to try and get us as far ahead as I can and then return to take a nice and easy part time deal to be with my kids. I coached my 5 year olds basketball team this last year and even though basketball just isn’t his thing, I had a ton of fun spending time with him. I’ve been clean and sober for 4 years, and I think it’s going to stick this time. I am grateful for all that I have and recognize that I got a ton of opportunities that other people don’t because of luck or talent, but I hope to help others where I can and through my church.

I remember posting as a kid in college and a lot of neat folks, a couple of knuckleheads, and a bunch of folks who cared enough to be interested in me. I hope you’re all doing well, and I hope that this place never changes.

God bless.

Default Re: In the same vein as, “Who the hell cares?”…

Hi.

March 2008. I don't mean to be skeptical, but how can you prove that you're not another one of the highwhey's alts?

I'm not saying that you are. It's just that ISH currently has a big alts problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20 View Post
    Hi folks. Been a minute since I said hi. Last five to ten years have been crazy… I have three kids now, my wife and I are responsibly saving for retirement and got our house right before the market went to shit. I work as a Nurse Practitioner and do travel nursing once a quarter for three weeks to try and get us as far ahead as I can and then return to take a nice and easy part time deal to be with my kids. I coached my 5 year olds basketball team this last year and even though basketball just isn’t his thing, I had a ton of fun spending time with him. I’ve been clean and sober for 4 years, and I think it’s going to stick this time. I am grateful for all that I have and recognize that I got a ton of opportunities that other people don’t because of luck or talent, but I hope to help others where I can and through my church.

I remember posting as a kid in college and a lot of neat folks, a couple of knuckleheads, and a bunch of folks who cared enough to be interested in me. I hope you’re all doing well, and I hope that this place never changes.

God bless.

That's interesting because in this thread from 2020 you claim to have been "law enforcement" for the previous two years. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...anessa-Marquez

OP has been posting for YEARS with various alts with made up backstories. Pretty sure he's VCDAPTW who famously got busted for it. And/or JtotheIzzo.

Weird dude who loves posting with this simple, "ordinary joe" style providing made-up details about his multitude of fabricated Middle American lives. Also asks people about their lives with innocent curiosity but low key keeps detailed archives on every poster.

Pretty sure he's also behind the characters Jasper and rawimpact, and a ton of others.

It's just incredible that someone has been at this same weird hobby of making up phony lives and basing their interactions with strangers on them for 20 years now.

Oh wow. The idea that Jasper could be an alt. That would explain a lot. I kept wondering as to how someone could accidentally write "Burpday" instead of "Birthday." While I can understand mistakenly pressing "U" instead of "I," it seems unlikely that someone would mistake "P" for the much further away "TH."

My point is that even the dumbest person in the world would not make such a mistake. It would have to be on purpose.

On the other hand, Jasper has been very consistent about certain specific, subtle things that I've said that seemed to really anger him. So out of respect I'm mindful not to mention them. And unless he's heavily invested in having some sort of consistency with these alts (very detailed notes about the personality that the specific alts must display), it would be hard to show such subtleties.

But because of the Burpday thing, he has to be an alt. Possibly Axe and at the same time maybe highwhey.

Imagine being too high on adderalls that you can't even stop thinking of other posters who you don't get along with.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    That's interesting because in this thread from 2020 you claim to have been "law enforcement" for the previous two years. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...anessa-Marquez

OP has been posting for YEARS with various alts with made up backstories. Pretty sure he's VCDAPTW who famously got busted for it. And/or JtotheIzzo.

Weird dude who loves posting with this simple, "ordinary joe" style providing made-up details about his multitude of fabricated Middle American lives. Also asks people about their lives with innocent curiosity but low key keeps detailed archives on every poster.

Pretty sure he's also behind the characters Jasper and rawimpact, and a ton of others.

It's just incredible that someone has been at this same weird hobby of making up phony lives and basing their interactions with strangers on them for 20 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Imagine being too high on adderalls that you can't even stop thinking of other posters who you don't get along with.
    Look. I've always said that you're the smartest woke radical leftist on ISH. Smarter than Blade and much smarter than Off the Court. I've said that many times. And beating out Jasper by just a bit because the difference wasn't too significant there. And now I see that the reason why it was only by just a bit might be because Jasper is you.

At this point I can't rule out you being, highwhey, Jasper, and Fallguy20. As well as RawImpact. And DevBooker'sMask, SunsN07BookIt, and 2qr3.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Oh wow. The idea that Jasper could be an alt. That would explain a lot. I kept wondering as to how someone could accidentally write "Burpday" instead of "Birthday." While I can understand mistakenly pressing "U" instead of "I," it seems unlikely that someone would mistake "P" for the much further away "TH."

My point is that even the dumbest person in the world would not make such a mistake. It would have to be on purpose.

On the other hand, Jasper has been very consistent about certain specific, subtle things that I've said that seemed to really anger him. So out of respect I'm mindful not to mention them. And unless he's heavily invested in having some sort of consistency with these alts (very detailed notes about the personality that the specific alts must display), it would be hard to show such subtleties.

But because of the Burpday thing, he has to be an alt. Possibly Axe and at the same time maybe highwhey.
    I’ve been saying Jasper isn’t a real person for probably well over a year at this point. He made it to my ignore list along time ago.

Why is Jasper (and Fallguy20) ignoring this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    I’ve been saying Jasper isn’t a real person for probably well over a year at this point. He made it to my ignore list along time ago.
    That's not a bad idea.