Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Baby Shaq knocks out teacher for taking his Nintendo Switch

There's actually outrage over this by white liberals for the fact the Sheriff's department called this 6'6 17 year old a "thug".

Default Re: Baby Shaq knocks out teacher for taking his Nintendo Switch

that';s how patrickchewing would get knocked out if i ever saw him in person

poor teacher though. sucks ppl are gonna rush in here to talk about how black people commit a lot of crime vs actually talking about a solution. it's a socio-economic issue not a racial issue, but a certain crowd can't help but be ignorant about the subject.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    This is a weird phenomenon we are witnessing on ISH right now. Any thread, doesn't matter who starts it, doesn't matter what it's about, in any thread, you have to bring my name up. All kidding aside, it's a little concerning.

poor teacher though. sucks ppl are gonna rush in here to talk about how black people commit a lot of crime vs actually talking about a solution. it's a socio-economic issue not a racial issue, but a certain crowd can't help but be ignorant about the subject.
    How can you say it's a socio-economic issue when the ****ing kid has a Nintendo Switch....

Its been 20+ minutes and the only responses are you and rrr3.

Nobody “rushed in here” but you, and you even SECOND POSTED so you could play the political angle under the guise of claiming other people were going to play the political angle.

Youre lonely and embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

Nobody “rushed in here” but you, and you even SECOND POSTED so you could play the political angle under the guise of claiming other people were going to play the political angle.

op made a political reference already

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

I find it hard to believe there are that many people that think like highweight, so I guess it wouldn't surprise me, but it would shock me if highweight wasn't all of these guys. They all post right around the same time. If highweight makes a joke about someone, Axe and Satan are right there to follow up. We could literally be witnessing the most pathetic poster of all time in highweight. At least RRR3 has gone through some lengths to show us his screen and who his alts are, but now we are talking about highweight being:

Axe
    Satan
    DevBookersMask

And I think there was another poster with a similar Phoenix Suns handle who I've never interacted with before who also chimed in with the same "" in a thread of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I find it hard to believe there are that many people that think like highweight, so I guess it wouldn't surprise me, but it would shock me if highweight wasn't all of these guys. They all post right around the same time. If highweight makes a joke about someone, Axe and Satan are right there to follow up. We could literally be witnessing the most pathetic poster of all time in highweight. At least RRR3 has gone through some lengths to show us his screen and who his alts are, but now we are talking about highweight being:

Axe
    Satan
    DevBookersMask

And I think there was another poster with a similar Phoenix Suns handle who I've never interacted with before who also chimed in with the same "" in a thread of mine.
    you're such an idiot, most of you are. starface is so wrong on many facets that he just refuses to believe he could ever be wrong bc it would cause a mental breakdown for him. i have the same opionion for most of you. you're welcome to stop by phoenix anytime you want and observe me for a day and see how wrong all of you are.

axe, devbookersmask...not me. sunsin07? LOL, that account is like a year before i ever stepped foot on this forum. why would i create an alt "devbookersmask"? isn't the point of an alt to conceal who you are so you can take diggs at someone without being tied to your main account? then devbooksmask would go against that purpose. and someone thought they exposed me bc of i forgot to log out of post LOL, holy shet you guys are gullible beyond comprehension. axe? i won't even bother, the kid is a fat idiot who also loves the current agenda that he is an alt of mines. there's others i'm sure that like that agenda bc it means they don't have to take any blame or responsibility for their actions, everyone just blames me. i have no idea who they are. but one thing is for certain, there isn't any credible evidence that i have an active alternate account.

how many people have asked jeff publicly to expsoe alt accounts?

at this point, if i left the forum, i'd be suspected of using an alt to stay on here and you guys will forever keep thinking you're interacting with me. it's weird.

hmmm, common denominator?

Anyone wanna point it out?

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Exactly. Fat boy takes my birthday cake, he's taking a carpet nap like that teach

this mother****ing scumbag in here deflecting aready

hightweight seriousy needs to be punched tf out

Quote Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt View Post
    Exactly. Fat boy takes my birthday cake, he's taking a carpet nap like that teach
    I mean, I could probably walk into a police station right now and instantly become the best detective on the squad, or highweight is literally the dumbest and most pathetic poster in the history of the internet. I mention another Suns poster, and like clockwork, here he is!

Quote Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt View Post
    same poster behind jstern account is probably the same one behind this and many other accounts. it's too much to be just a "coincidence". and the lot of you are getting played into believing the narrative. i'm done with this forum. bowl cut was right about the schizos on this forum and how there's only a handful of posters behind all of these accounts.