Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Baby Shaq knocks out teacher for taking his Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    What a meltdown
    Lol

I don't like the idea of highwhey and Axe becoming enemies. In Axe defense, the other day he did try to correct 2qr3 about he and highwhey being the same person. It's just that he does it in a dopey, lol way, and not the angry, almost meltdown kind of highway way. And that lack of seriousoness might anger highwhey. (Though if they are the same person, a potential fake fight between the two could be used to cast doubt on that theory.)

The reason why I wrote the post outing SunsN07BookIt as highwhey's alt wasn't to disparage highwhey. I always make an effort to avoid doing that. But rather because the evidence was compelling af.

What a ****ing dumbass. Now he won't be getting his stupid little nintendo for several years behind those bars

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    you're welcome to stop by phoenix if you're serious. i'll even take you to the taco spot to get 6 tacos each bc i know you're a fatty like me. and we'll wait for the alt accounts to post.
    You ever been to Taco Boys in Phoenix? Their tacos, burritos, and cheesy quesadillas are unbelievably good

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I don't like the idea of highwhey and Axe becoming enemies. In Axe defense, the other day he did try to correct 2qr3 about he and highwhey being the same person. It's just that he does it in a dopey, lol way, and not the angry, almost meltdown kind of highway way. And that lack of seriousoness might anger highwhey. (Though if they are the same person, a potential fake fight between the two could be used to cast doubt on that theory.)

The reason why I wrote the post outing SunsN07BookIt as highwhey's alt wasn't to disparage highwhey. I always make an effort to avoid doing that. But rather because the evidence was compelling af.
    You have provided zero credible evidence. the vulgar avatar? that is way too broad of a generalization to use as primary evidence. there's the user with an avatar that has a huge woman's ass. oops, there goes your argument.

a username that references a suns player? LMAO, what in the mouthbreather logic are you talking about? devin booker who was drafted in 2015... that's 8 years after that user made his account.

nice "evidence"

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    You ever been to Taco Boys in Phoenix? Their tacos are unbelievably good
    yeah i was there last week haha. currently my favorite taco spot in the valley. they're as authentic as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

I don't like the idea of you strongly talking about other posters who you have a hard time getting along with.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    This is a weird phenomenon we are witnessing on ISH right now. Any thread, doesn't matter who starts it, doesn't matter what it's about, in any thread, you have to bring my name up. All kidding aside, it's a little concerning.
    And if it were true, nobody would love it more than your attention whore fat ass.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    And if it were true, nobody would love it more than your attention whore fat ass.
    I just have you guys wrapped around my finger that's all. You're like the paparazzi. Anywhere I go, you're there. If I say jump, you m'fers are asking me how high.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I just have you guys wrapped around my finger that's all. You're like the paparazzi. Anywhere I go, you're there. If I say jump, you m'fers are asking me how high.

Also he's tried to get the photo of himself and the cake taken down off ish.

Sad.

pretty disappointing beat down for a 6'6"'er. he could have fuc*ed that dude up if he wasn't holding back from the jump.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    where are these outraged liberals?
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hing-aide.html

It's kinda funny. The kid's response when he's being arrested. "I don't want to go to jail. I have more important things to do". Like what? Playing video games and beating up innocent people? Also, "Stop manhandling me" as the sheriff gently guides him through doorway. Dude just literally broke the bones on a woman half his weight and knocked her out, but is moaning about a cop gently maneuvering him. He won't realize his hypocrisy though, white liberals will convince him this is somehow not his fault and racism from white people is somehow to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hing-aide.html

It's kinda funny. The kid's response when he's being arrested. "I don't want to go to jail. I have more important things to do". Like what? Playing video games and beating up innocent people? Also, "Stop manhandling me" as the sheriff gently guides him through doorway. Dude just literally broke the bones on a woman half his weight and knocked her out, but is moaning about a cop gently maneuvering him. He won't realize his hypocrisy though, l
    it is funny, but what do you expect? we're talking about a seventeen year old here. this is literally the thinking of every seventeen year old out there. are you surprised?

I'd have knocked the f*cker out myself If I came to separate it and he kept going back.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    hmmm, common denominator?

Anyone wanna point it out?
    What's race got to do with this?