Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Baby Shaq knocks out teacher for taking his Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    it is funny, but what do you expect? we're talking about a seventeen year old here. this is literally the thinking of every seventeen year old out there. are you surprised?
    As far as not realizing their hypocrisy, at least initially? Probably many, maybe even most when consequences were every day occurrences. But most 17 year olds would also be crying, begging and/or having a complete emotional breakdown after committing a violent felony and facing serious jail time. It's usually only older, mature, hardened individuals that can remain stoic and collected with authorities when in such serious trouble

Baby shaq do do do do do do

Im bumping your kids choice hit baby shaq or was if baby shark?

Quite frankly im not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Baby shaq do do do do do do

Im bumping your kids choice hit baby shaq or was if baby shark?

Quite frankly im not sure
    is this ur hit song?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    it's a socio-economic issue not a racial issue, but a certain crowd can't help but be ignorant about the subject.
    Incorrect. Black men are incarcerated at a higher rate in order of magnitudes over white men across all income brackets.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Incorrect. Black men are incarcerated at a higher rate in order of magnitudes over white men across all income brackets.

I can understand ignoring the genetic component of more testosterone, less impulse control, and such. But to play stupid and act like a it's mainly because of other reasons, namely faulting whites for black's problems around the world has become tiresome. No one makes excuses for whites committing more crimes than Asians. Democrats simply won't let us focus on the individual. They were the original oppressors of blacks and now they feel the need to champion them because of their guilt I guess, while the rest of us are in the middle just saying "Enough! We didn't do shit to these people". The constant push for equity and imbalance reasoning is creating resentment amongst everyone

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I can understand ignoring the genetic component of more testosterone, less impulse control, and such. But to play stupid and act like a it's mainly because of other reasons, namely faulting whites for black's problems around the world has become tiresome. No one makes excuses for whites committing more crimes than Asians. Democrats simply won't let us focus on the individual. They were the original oppressors of blacks and now they feel the need to champion them because of their guilt I guess, while the rest of us are in the middle just saying "Enough! We didn't do shit to these people". The constant push for equity and imbalance reasoning is creating resentment amongst everyone
    The fact that the Left still blames Whites despite all the data just goes to show you that being White already has a negative stigma attached to it. Doesn't matter how many years and generations pass, White people are the new Black people of the Civil Rights era. The indoctrination is complete.

An older buddy of mine has a part-time job at a grocery store, and his manager is Black and most of the employees there are Black. He is always telling me that "they" tend to slack off a lot and his constant requests of schedule changes gets denied, but not denied for "them". I told him flat out cause I don't hold back and bullshit people, I told him, "That's cause you the nikka now".

Maybe not baby Shaq but another 6'5+ boy takes out a teacher for confiscating his electronic device.

In all fairness, with phones having the most sensitive information in our lives these days, anyone that's not an LEO should be very cautious trying to take it away from a person, even a "kid"