Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: So I met some famous actors yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I don't think they're quite as fat.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So I've been down in Florida for the past week for a business convention, and on my way back home, I stopped by Atlanta for the Atlanta Comic Con. First time going to one of these conventions and seeing an actor up close. I met The Rock a long time ago in Miami at a gym we were working out at, but that was obviously way before he blew up and became Hollywood.

I met the LOTR actors and the Cobra Kai guys yesterday and took some pics with them and I have to say, these are just average human beings. The only thing that separates them from the rest of us is their fame and their wealth. But they're in the same hustle as well. They're flying from all over the world to do these conventions and collect a paycheck. And while they are not A-List celebrities, these are the actors who you know have a personal appreciation for their fans. Seeing William Zabka hug some Cobra Kai fan was humbling. Sean Astin and Ralph Maccio are like the nicest human beings out there. Elijah Wood doesn't age, but the other two hobbits look ancient, and then I have to remind myself that those movies came out over 20 years ago.

Moral of the story, some of these people are just normal human beings just like you or me. Well, maybe not like you, but definitely me.
    There's no reason for a jewelry store clerk to attend a business convention.

I weigh 600 pounds and its all muscle

New york fitted style(cap)

Every1 at comicon kept telling OP he nailed his costume as The Whale…but he was just dressed as himself.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So I've been down in Florida for the past week for a business convention, and on my way back home, I stopped by Atlanta for the Atlanta Comic Con. First time going to one of these conventions and seeing an actor up close. I met The Rock a long time ago in Miami at a gym we were working out at, but that was obviously way before he blew up and became Hollywood.

I met the LOTR actors and the Cobra Kai guys yesterday and took some pics with them and I have to say, these are just average human beings. The only thing that separates them from the rest of us is their fame and their wealth. But they're in the same hustle as well. They're flying from all over the world to do these conventions and collect a paycheck. And while they are not A-List celebrities, these are the actors who you know have a personal appreciation for their fans. Seeing William Zabka hug some Cobra Kai fan was humbling. Sean Astin and Ralph Maccio are like the nicest human beings out there. Elijah Wood doesn't age, but the other two hobbits look ancient, and then I have to remind myself that those movies came out over 20 years ago.

Moral of the story, some of these people are just normal human beings just like you or me. Well, maybe not like you, but definitely me.
    cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I don't think they're quite as fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    I weigh 600 pounds and its all muscle

New york fitted style(cap)
    Meanwhile, op also weighs over 500 pounds but his body is composed of cholesterol.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Every1 at comicon kept telling OP he nailed his costume as The Whale…but he was just dressed as himself.