Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Joel Embiid officially listed by vegas as the favorite to win MVP

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle View Post
    They play next Monday 3/27.
    MVP winner to whoever dominates that game.
    Should be marked on each calander.
    you sound like Jazz fans when they used to say Deron Williams was better than Chris Paul because of head to head matchups. Ron Boone I believe was the one vote against Chris for rookie of the year because Deron out played him

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    you sound like Jazz fans when they used to say Deron Williams was better than Chris Paul because of head to head matchups. Ron Boone I believe was the one vote against Chris for rookie of the year because Deron out played him
    Yeah, this isn't the same. Like no where near.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle View Post
    Yeah, this isn't the same. Like no where near.
    pretty much. Yearly awards don't come down to one game

They've been 1 & 2 in MVP voting for the past 3 seasons. And if it's a close race it absolutely will. They're 1 and 2 and play each other like a week before the season ends and records are almost identical.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Last season the Sixers played the Bucks in one of last games of the regular season and Giannis had a big game with a block on Embiid that sealed a win.

The podcasters, blog boys and the rest of the scum, who all also happened to be voters, all openly ruled out Joel as a candidate and spent the next week saying as much because of this what happened in this game.

One head to head much up does matter. I don't believe a whole season should be ignored because of one game, but these idiots who vote clearly do and they are waiting and hoping for one to happen now.

The match up on the 3/27 is gonna be huge. If Denever wins you bet your ass the little weasels will be back on Joker's dick as quick as they can be.

The Sixers play the Bucks on the last day of the season too. Let's see if Bud sits the whole team like last year against the Celtics. It didn't work out for them last season but the have less on the line this time. Except maybe Giannis' MVP chances, although he has already missed too many games already to be have a real shot at it now.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

If Embiid wins I will officially be done with the NBA and ill never post on this site again. You have my word.

Embiid winning would be a travesty and will symbolize the downfall of society.

I will not support this woke product. **** Joel and his racist bitch ass.

I am now officially on the Embiid for MVP bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44 View Post
    Last season the Sixers played the Bucks in one of last games of the regular season and Giannis had a big game with a block on Embiid that sealed a win.

The podcasters, blog boys and the rest of the scum, who all also happened to be voters, all openly ruled out Joel as a candidate and spent the next week saying as much because of this what happened in this game.

One head to head much up does matter. I don't believe a whole season should be ignored because of one game, but these idiots who vote clearly do and they are waiting and hoping for one to happen now.

The match up on the 3/27 is gonna be huge. If Denever wins you bet your ass the little weasels will be back on Joker's dick as quick as they can be.

The Sixers play the Bucks on the last day of the season too. Let's see if Bud sits the whole team like last year against the Celtics. It didn't work out for them last season but the have less on the line this time. Except maybe Giannis' MVP chances, although he has already missed too many games already to be have a real shot at it now.
    certainly a lot of idiots voting

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    If Embiid wins I will officially be done with the NBA and ill never post on this site again. You have my word.

Embiid winning would be a travesty and will symbolize the downfall of society.

I will not support this woke product. **** Joel and his racist bitch ass.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

This year is definitely a close race. It could go between Jokic or Embiid. Although I feel like Giannis is the best player in the league rn, and may be a dark horse to win it too.

Stats-wise, this year is straight-up Jokic or Embiid.