Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: Untold

  1. #16
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,738

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh because an NCAA REF says NBA games are fixed and is a Jordan hater, we should DEFINITELY believe you.



    And you call it "genuine inside information." The stupidity of some people....

    Says someone who's probably never picked up basketball. Lol. You don't think people that played NCAA have friends in the NBA? You think refs have their own union? You're naive. But then again why am I explaining this to the biggest child on ISH.

  2. #17
    College superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Pasadena
    Posts
    4,915

    Default Re: Untold

    Wait a dude from the Philippine who met a “ref” who sad the NBA is rigged. Got it…. These foreigners……..

  3. #18
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33,055

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Is consistently lying and making up stories about ones self importance a pinoy thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzer87 View Post
    Wait a dude from the Philippine who met a “ref” who sad the NBA is rigged. Got it…. These foreigners……..


    this dude Op must be lebron23’s dad or some shit

  4. #19
    Banned Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    13,736

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Says someone who's probably never picked up basketball. Lol. You don't think people that played NCAA have friends in the NBA? You think refs have their own union? You're naive. But then again why am I explaining this to the biggest child on ISH.
    And then you say it doesn't get talked about enough.



    Maybe that's because it's third hand hearsay.



    Nice try. Your Jordan hatred has obviously affected your IQ.

  5. #20
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,738

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    And then you say it doesn't get talked about enough.



    Maybe that's because it's third hand hearsay.



    Nice try. Your Jordan hatred has obviously affected your IQ.
    They'd it themselves! They'd collectively give leniency to NCAA stars to keep them on longer and be more productive. Especially draft prospects. I'm not surprised you'd be in denial lol since Jordan was notorious for getting ref favoritism. Lolol

  6. #21
    NBA Legend FKAri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,868

    Default Re: Untold

    NCAA is definitely shady as fucc. From the reffing to the under the table deals to the recruitment process. There's a lot on the line for these kids and there's desperation. And that means the vultures are out. I imagine it's more mild in the NBA because the power balance is much more even between parties.

  7. #22
    Banned Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    13,736

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    They'd it themselves! They'd collectively give leniency to NCAA stars to keep them on longer and be more productive. Especially draft prospects. I'm not surprised you'd be in denial lol since Jordan was notorious for getting ref favoritism. Lolol
    All superstars get special treatment from the refs. Even your hero Bronie. That doesn't make this thread any less idiotic.

  8. #23
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,738

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    All superstars get special treatment from the refs. Even your hero Bronie. That doesn't make this thread any less idiotic.
    So you're agreeing with me and it's idiotic. Lol. Such a ****ing kid

    Also directly from him, refs hate Lebron because he's a diva and his political stance doesn't mesh with most refs. He hates white people and refs are awre. So there goes your theory. And its funny you still bring Lbron into every conversation you obsessed moron
    Last edited by hateraid; 03-26-2023 at 03:03 PM.

  9. #24
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,738

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    NCAA is definitely shady as fucc. From the reffing to the under the table deals to the recruitment process. There's a lot on the line for these kids and there's desperation. And that means the vultures are out. I imagine it's more mild in the NBA because the power balance is much more even between parties.
    From what he said it's worse. But mainly in the 90s.
    Reffing college though was mainly from University alumni that pushed to see the kids get a better leg up to be drafted and to make the program attractive. NBA was more influence.because of the gambling and revenue stream. Jordan had the refs in his pocket

  10. #25
    Banned Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    13,736

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    So you're agreeing with me and it's idiotic. Lol. Such a ****ing kid

    Also directly from him, refs hate Lebron because he's a diva and his political stance doesn't mesh with most refs. He hates white people and refs are awre. So there goes your theory. And its funny you still bring Lbron into every conversation you obsessed moron
    The refs blatantly give Lebron superstar treatment. Your imaginary friend is an idiot, and you're even worse if you believe that "inside info."

    Pathetic.

  11. #26
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,738

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    The refs blatantly give Lebron superstar treatment. Your imaginary friend is an idiot, and you're even worse if you believe that "inside info."

    Pathetic.
    Ooo, someone's feelings are hurt lolol. So a professional referee just makes up stories fornshits and giggles. Lololz you ****ing moron. Jordan was babied. Facts hurt don't it?

  12. #27
    Banned Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    13,736

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Ooo, someone's feelings are hurt lolol. So a professional referee just makes up stories fornshits and giggles. Lololz you ****ing moron. Jordan was babied. Facts hurt don't it?
    ^And there's the bitch fit.



  13. #28
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,738

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    ^And there's the bitch fit.


    Here goes Full Court again. Being a narcissist child and can't let go of his childhood boyfriend getting exposed lol

  14. #29
    Banned Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    13,736

    Default Re: Untold

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Here goes Full Court again. Being a narcissist child and can't let go of his childhood boyfriend getting exposed lol
    You cry a lot.


  15. #30
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33,055

    Default Re: Untold

    op took a guy out and blew him in order to try to get info to discredit michael jordan

    dedication

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •