Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Lakers vs Magic

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Lakers vs Magic

Reaves is scrappy and can make his shots l.. not a pg but can make the correct play. Heady. Just athletic enough.

Reminds me of that havlicek/barry/Mobley type guard.

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce View Post
    Reaves is scrappy and can make his shots l.. not a pg but can make the correct play. Heady. Just athletic enough.

Reminds me of that havlicek/barry/Mobley type guard.
    Wat. Havlicek was quite a different level of play than Cuttino Mobley and Brent Barry (assuming you don’t mean Rick since you said guard)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Reaves>Jordan
    Beezleblubber ADMITTING that LeShrivel can't even get to the playoffs with GOAT-level help.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    He’ll get some nice offers. It will be tricky to retain him but lakers have two things going for them: 1) they have his bird rights, 2) loyalty might be a factor since the lakers are the team who took on a chance on him being undrafted and all.
    They let Caruso go and regret it very much. I doubt they let Reaves follow the same path

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Where's 1987_Dudley, who tried saying it was sooooooooo ridiculous to call Reaves all star caliber?

Has there ever been an all star who isn't a starter, sits on the bench, averages 12 pts, 3rbs and 3ast per game?

Its actually really sad that we had to rely on a guy that hasn't even seen the playoffs yet to beat the atrocious Magic with that team...

Shame on you AD!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nb1 View Post
    Has there ever been an all star who isn't a starter, sits on the bench, averages 12 pts, 3rbs and 3ast per game?

Its actually really sad that we had to rely on a guy that hasn't even seen the playoffs yet to beat the atrocious Magic with that team...

Shame on you AD!
    Any issues you have with AD, the blame rests on Bronie. He's the one who pushed the Lakers into trading the farm for him.

Dude, no one likes you. No one wants you here. You are cancer. It's sad that you don't go find something better to do than be around a place where nobody respects you. Just **** off already.

And I'm not reading your bullshit response.

Mods, is there any way to block this guy from commenting in my threads going forward?

Banned

Dude, no one likes you. No one wants you here. You are cancer. It's sad that you don't go find something better to do than be around a place where nobody respects you. Just **** off already.

Pathetic meltdown.

Word.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

In just one game, Baby Boy Reaves exposed LeBron’s Championships and how soft this era is! After this season, LeBron James falls out of the top ten all time!