Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default That was beautiful by Dort. **** that switch.

Don’t let people just select their defender like many teams don’t seem to mind doing. Stick to him. Make him attack your desired defender not his desired defender.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: That was beautiful by Dort. **** that switch.

Wow. More of that please.

As opposed to here:

Where the Warriors just feed Curry to Lebron and then Lebron casually strolls away from KD on that soft ass screen on the other end and let’s KD choose his defender right after he let him choose Love on the previous shot.

Fight through a screen. Try at least. Why even have assignments? You wanna switch everything most of the game? Ok. But when it’s down to 2-3 shots for the title?

Play some gotdamn defense. Why even have good defenders on good scorers if you just let them pick your bad defenders to play one on one?

I know you can’t really go under anymore with dudes having 35 foot range but you’re gonna have to show me you can find your man to hit that shot or drive it while we go over the screen.

You arent just choosing my worst defender to take a big shot over.

Seriously thats embarrassing by Kawhi tho lol

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    As opposed to here:

Where the Warriors just feed Curry to Lebron and then Lebron casually strolls away from KD on that soft ass screen on the other end and let’s KD choose his defender right after he let him choose Love on the previous shot.

Fight through a screen. Try at least. Why even have assignments? You wanna switch everything most of the game? Ok. But when it’s down to 2-3 shots for the title?

Play some gotdamn defense. Why even have good defenders on good scorers if you just let them pick your bad defenders to play one on one?

I know you can’t really go under anymore with dudes having 35 foot range but you’re gonna have to show me you can find your man to hit that shot or drive it while we go over the screen.

You arent just choosing my worst defender to take a big shot over.

You could have picked a lot of other players to post a lazy ass passive defensive play from, but, you know what you did. You derailed your own thread. Just wait.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Morris or whoever gave up. Gobert would have kept trying to set the screen

Quote Originally Posted by Wardell Curry View Post
    You could have picked a lot of other players to post a lazy ass passive defensive play from, but, you know what you did. You derailed your own thread. Just wait.

It’s the most prominent recent example by a mile. I had a topic about it years ago with a bunch of gifs but I couldn’t find it. And I label my gifs poorly so I can’t find them either.

That’s probably the only switch in basketball history that reached national sports conversation. Of course it’s gonna come up. I can’t concern myself with who was involved in it. A few topics below this one people are talking about LeBron and the fall of Constantinople. Safe to say it was going to come up in here no matter what.

National High School Star

could be on the all d team

if both caruso and white make it there may be some justice in this world after all

Great defense. When I saw the highlight, it looked like Kawhi going one on one with his prime self.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    It’s the most prominent recent example by a mile. I had a topic about it years ago with a bunch of gifs but I couldn’t find it. And I label my gifs poorly so I can’t find them either.

That’s probably the only switch in basketball history that reached national sports conversation. Of course it’s gonna come up. I can’t concern myself with who was involved in it. A few topics below this one people are talking about LeBron and the fall of Constantinople. Safe to say it was going to come up in here no matter what.
    I, for one, enjoyed the LeBronstantinople video.