Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default SGA ethered Lebron

“I never liked [LeBron's] game. To me, when I was younger he was just super athletic, I wasn't that. He was 6'8", and super strong and I wasn't that either.”

- SGA on LeBron’s game growing up (Via Pass The Rock | h/t @ESPNNBA)

We've been saying this all along. Lebron is great but he doesn't inspire anyone to play like him.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: SGA ethered Lebron

He doesn't inspire SGA but saying no one wants to play like him is silly.

NBA Superstar

I don't really think it's a downfall that someone doesn't inspire others to play like them with the reason being that people realize they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    There is no way to mold your game based on Lebron. Unless you count stiff arming as a skill, all you can do is basically just take steroids.

Also SGA said explicitly "I dont like his game". Real ballers appreciate skill not athelticism.

I think the key words in his quote were "I wasn't that". He was probably more interested in guys who play in a way he could emulate.

Luka idolized Lebron and can play similarly. Luka probably plays bully ball more than Lebron did.

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    There is no way to mold your game based on Lebron. Unless you count stiff arming as a skill, all you can do is basically just take steroids.

Also SGA said explicitly "I dont like his game". Real ballers appreciate skill not athelticism.
    Saying LeBron doesn’t have skill is just proving you’re retarded. You’re a Rose stan LeBron is like 500x more skilled than Rose (who became a bum once he lost athleticism) but you’re too stupid to realize it because you jerk off to crossovers.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I think the key words in his quote were "I wasn't that". He was probably more interested in guys who play in a way he could emulate.

Luka idolized Lebron and can play similarly. Luka probably plays bully ball more than Lebron did.
    This is the consequence of allowing foreigners with poor reading comprehension to participate in basketball discourse.

NBA Superstar

“Real ballers” can appreciate both for what they are.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

You shouldn't have to like him to realize that James is the most popular player in the NBA. Almost no one is seven feet tall but kids so l grew up wanting to be Shaq. Kids fantasies aren't about being realistic.

You shouldn't have to like him to realize that James is the most popular player in the NBA. Almost no one is seven feet tall but kids so l grew up wanting to be Shaq. Kids fantasies aren't about being realistic.
    Fantasizing about being an NBA player is unrealistic tbqh, let alone a consensus top 3 player ever.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    I don't really think it's a downfall that someone doesn't inspire others to play like them with the reason being that people realize they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Saying LeBron doesn’t have skill is just proving you’re retarded. You’re a Rose stan LeBron is like 500x more skilled than Rose (who became a bum once he lost athleticism) but you’re too stupid to realize it because you jerk off to crossovers.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    “Real ballers” can appreciate both for what they are.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

LeNotthatinspiring

“I never liked [LeBron's] game. To me, when I was younger he was just super athletic, I wasn't that. He was 6'8", and super strong and I wasn't that either.”

- SGA on LeBron’s game growing up (Via Pass The Rock | h/t @ESPNNBA)

We've been saying this all along. Lebron is great but he doesn't inspire anyone to play like him.
    Every time I pass by this forum. This idiot is always posting about LeBron. Most of his posts are stupid too.

Tell Shai that when he was 9 years old, LeBron was in the NBA scoring 29 points of his team's last 30 points vs one of the greatest team ever assembled and he was 2 years younger than you are today (mostly jumpers).

I believe MJ was also athletic from the get go NO? Idiots
    Last edited by k0kakw0rld; 03-22-2023 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post

lol

Use your words

NBA Superstar

Use your words
    Things tend to go south for him quickly when he's forced to do that.