Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: SGA ethered Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Players don't like him and yet Wade bosh and AD all colluded to play with him?
    Nobody says Lebron doesn't improve your team's chance of winning. Of course he does due to his attributes. But this is not about winning or about attributes, its about basketball identity and the emotion attached to it. And this is where his lack of finesse makes him meh for youngsters that are looking for someone to emulate as they are getting into basketball.

Truth be told in recent times Lebron played more with skill due to athletic decline, but its too late since his entire career was based on freight train basketball.

Jokic Stan

Yall gotta realize that young players in the NBA grew up as haters/stans on the internet/social media just like we did...in fact they are even worse.

So yeah, young players talking about Lebron is a nothing-burger either way. At some point they were 12 years old posting dumb memes about Lebron or majorly stanning him.

SGA in particular is a MASSIVE Kobe stan, so he is never going to be a Lebron fan. It's a weird phenomenon that only exists currently. SGA even has Kobe ahead of MJ all time.

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    Nobody says Lebron doesn't improve your team's chance of winning. Of course he does due to his attributes. But this is not about winning or about attributes, its about basketball identity and the emotion attached to it. And this is where his lack of finesse makes him meh for youngsters that are looking for someone to emulate as they are getting into basketball.
    You are trying too hard and not putting forth any real substance. It's a pathetic alt.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    Bronies so riled up talking about Rose, foreigners, going into critical analysis of SGA's words lol.

Look how mad this bum is

Shai said it boys, not me. Dont kill the messenger. Lebron has no style or grace. Deal with it.
    lmaooo

they got ethered hard and now are fumin’

I don’t think any young ball players watch a game with lebron and go “I’m going to offensive foul my way into the paint and pass to the corner next time I play”