Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Blade, OTC, Jasper and LakersLoser on suicide watch cuz Teflon Don will escape again

Bragg struggling to convince grand jury to charge Trump. Cohen has stated he used his own money to pay off Slutty Stormy and was not reimbursed.

Keep the razor blades and loaded pistols away from these boys.

Default Re: Blade, OTC, Jasper and LakersLoser on suicide watch cuz Teflon Don will escape ag

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    Bragg struggling to convince grand jury to charge Trump. Cohen has stated he used his own money to pay off Slutty Stormy and was not reimbursed.

Keep the razor blades and loaded pistols away from these boys.

I heard alvin bragg was withholding evidence. Is that true?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Blade, OTC, Jasper and LakersLoser on suicide watch cuz Teflon Don will escape ag

What's hilarious about the Republicans reaction to the possible Trump indictments is that none of them are actually protesting his innocence.

They know he's guilty as hell.

They just want him to be able to get away with it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    What's hilarious about the Republicans reaction to the possible Trump indictments is that none of them are actually protesting his innocence.

They know he's guilty as hell.

They just want him to be able to get away with it.
    well said

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

he got away leading the murders on the capital Jan. 6 th / so anything is possible for this nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    he got away leading the murders on the capital Jan. 6 th / so anything is possible for this nazi.
    I'm now convinced you are trolling since you keep repeating the same lie over and over again about there being "murders" on January 6th. That is a shame though. It would have been different if you were presenting yourself honestly and perhaps could have entertained the thought that you were wrong or mistaken. But you will not. You are showing to be disingenuous and I guess that's the shtick you're sticking with. Oh well.

So day 3 of the clownshow and still no arrest. Damn, how long do they expect us to wait?

Trump told you he was going to be arrested on Tuesday. The NY DA, the police, no one in an authority position confirmed this.

He lies about everything. You should know that by now but you choose to accept his lies.

Indictments are coming.

this is gonna be some crazy political ammunition for trump if the dems actually go through with this.

One year off but you get the idea.

Whose dup is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Whose dup is this?
    OP is obviously jstern. Jstern has been obsessed with me for years and can't keep my nickname out of his mouth lol. He thinks about me day and night. I don't mind it tbh

$1.5 million in 3 days have been raised after Trump falsely claimed he was going to be arrested.

All about the grift.

Every damn time.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

$1.5 million in 3 days have been raised after Trump falsely claimed he was going to be arrested.

All about the grift.

Every damn time.

When Trump Is Indicted

https://www.politicalflare.com/2023/...medium=twitter

He will be fingerprinted, photographed for a mug shot and could be in handcuffs, just like a common criminal.

You said he'd be arrested too. You even made an entire thread about it. You're so dumb you clown yourself.

Now go sit in the corner dumbass

I would never take anything on the pathological liar Trump's word alone.

He's got some seven investigations about him going on.

He will be indicted eventually.