Thread: Jaylen brown

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Jaylen brown

SG I have respected more and more throughout his career.

Not afraid of anyone or any challenge.

Higher percent shooter than a player on his team named tatum.

Will he stay with Boston , who wanted to trade him twice , most recently this year ?

Jaylen Brown talks about the rest of his career and more from our NBA quotes of the week.

"We'll see how they feel about me over time and I feel about them over time. Hopefully, whatever it is, it makes sense. But I will stay where I'm wanted. I will stay where I'm needed and treated correct."
    Boston Celtics guard/forward Jaylen Brown, on his future with the team, via The Ringer

I say he moves

what's your take ...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Jaylen brown

jalene?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

"I will stay where I'm wanted" means the Celtics will have to offer him the max and ano trade clause as well if it's allowed. Some peoplehave been misunderstanding that quote, taking it to mean he wants out. No it means he wants some assurance that he won't be moved and he wants top dollar. And he's in a position to demand both.

If the Cs wanted to trade him they would have done it already. They certainly had opportunities, but decided not to. I would be shocked if they don't resign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    SG I have respected more and more throughout his career.

Not afraid of anyone or any challenge.

Higher percent shooter than a player on his team named tatum.

Will he stay with Boston , who wanted to trade him twice , most recently this year ?

Jaylen Brown talks about the rest of his career and more from our NBA quotes of the week.

"We'll see how they feel about me over time and I feel about them over time. Hopefully, whatever it is, it makes sense. But I will stay where I'm wanted. I will stay where I'm needed and treated correct."
    Boston Celtics guard/forward Jaylen Brown, on his future with the team, via The Ringer

I say he moves

what's your take ...
    He said stay, not go. He's testing the FO if they meet his demands and his definition of being wanted.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    He said stay, not go. He's testing the FO if they meet his demands and his definition of being wanted.
    Jaylen : We'll see how they feel about me over time and I feel about them over time.

That usually means his door is WIDE OPEN.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

He's not going to say no to 200 to 300 million a year from a team that will be in the conference finals every season. If the Celtics decide they don't need a 26 year old perennial allstar then your dreams will come true. Keep on wishin'.

Very good NBA starter

Tatum is more talented naturally skill wise but brown has more dog in him consistently. They both are vutal