Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default School Shooting. Red State. Christian School.

Question for the Evangelical MAGAS.

Was God not allowed in this school?

Default Re: School Shooting. Red State. Christian School.

Damn, a FEMALE shooter

That’s legit the first time I’ve heard of that happening.

And I have to say, it’s fcking sick how people turn every tragedy into a political point, including in this case the deaths of children.

It was a TRANSGENDER. A person with serious mental illness.

Shooter was a woman pretending to be a man. This will disappear from the news cycle in approximately 18 seconds.

If you're quick and you listen closely, you can almost hear the scrambling happening behind the scenes at the major news outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Shooter was a woman pretending to be a man. This will disappear from the news cycle in approximately 18 seconds.

If you're quick and you listen closely, you can almost hear the scrambling happening behind the scenes at the major news outlets.
    Is it a man or a woman? I read its a dude trying to be a woman

Oof this thread is a major backfire for your political agenda.

Those of you who still only blame mental illness for these horrific school shootings are the reason why there aren't stricter gun laws in the US. It's obvious that having stricter laws on guns would significantly lower the rate of these shootings. People suffer from mental illness in every country and yet the US is by far and away the country with the most shootings because of the lack of gun control we have

"B-B-BUT MAH GUNS!! I need my gunsss!" Shut the **** up.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

dam woman always trying to do what we do best ... be the best Mega man protesting life.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Those of you who still only blame mental illness for these horrific school shootings are the reason why there aren't stricter gun laws in the US. It's obvious that having stricter laws on guns would significantly lower the rate of these shootings. People suffer from mental illness in every country and yet the US is by far and away the country with the most shootings because of the lack of gun control we have

"B-B-BUT MAH GUNS!! I need my gunsss!" Shut the **** up.
    So how is banning gun sales going to stop a man from getting a gun?

1. There are billion of guns in america. How do you intend to confiscate it all?

2. After its all confiscated, how do you stop a guy with a mill from milling more guns?

3. After a gun is milled, how do we stop a criminal from purchasing said guns?

Please answer these practical questions before you make a general statement of "ban all guns"

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    So how is banning gun sales going to stop a man from getting a gun?

1. There are billion of guns in america. How do you intend to confiscate it all?

2. After its all confiscated, how do you stop a guy with a mill from milling more guns?

3. After a gun is milled, how do we stop a criminal from purchasing said guns?

Please answer these practical questions before you make a general statement of "ban all guns"
    Never said ban all guns. You'd have to be stupid to think that the rate of mass shootings wouldn't significantly decrease if STRICTER gun control laws are enforced.

Answer me this: How is the US far and away at the top of the list when it comes to mass shootings? There is a pretty strong correlation to the amount of mass shootings we have and the leniency of our gun laws and data backs that up.

If you actually care about the lives of innocent people, especially children, then you would be on the boat of enforcing stricter gun laws. Banning all guns would be dumb, but having stronger rules would be the right decision ESPECIALLY after all these shootings over the years.

Never said ban all guns. You'd have to be stupid to think that the rate of mass shootings wouldn't significantly decrease if STRICTER gun control laws are enforced.

Answer me this: How is the US far and away at the top of the list when it comes to mass shootings? There is a pretty strong correlation to the amount of mass shootings we have and the leniency of our gun laws and data backs that up.

If you actually care about the lives of innocent people, especially children, then you would be on the boat of enforcing stricter gun laws. Banning all guns would be dumb, but having stronger rules would be the right decision ESPECIALLY after all these shootings over the years.
    Answer my question chief.

But I'll answer yours. I would arm the school with officers and lock all gates except one way to get in. What stricter laws do you want or am proposing?

Here are the gun deaths by country. Where's the United states?

https://wisevoter.com/country-rankin...hs-by-country/

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Answer my question chief.

But I'll answer yours. I would arm the school with officers and lock all gates except one way to get in. What stricter laws do you want or am proposing?

Here are the gun deaths by country. Where's the United states?

https://wisevoter.com/country-rankin...hs-by-country/
    Sure. First question doesn't apply because I don't support banning ALL guns. In order to stop a criminal from purchasing guns, we should have much stricter background checks across the entire US.

And sure it would help to arm a school with officers and lock all gates but that doesn't solve the problem of mass shootings that don't take place in schools. The easy access to guns for criminals and people with mental illness is why so many shootings have happened in the US.

Here is the data I have been referring to:

Amount of mass shootings in developed countries ^

Sure. First question doesn't apply because I don't support banning ALL guns. In order to stop a criminal from purchasing guns, we should have much stricter background checks across the entire US.

And sure it would help to arm a school with officers and lock all gates but that doesn't solve the problem of mass shootings that don't take place in schools. The easy access to guns for criminals and people with mental illness is why so many shootings have happened in the US.

Here is the data I have been referring to:

Amount of mass shootings in developed countries ^

What a ****ing retard

Criminals cannot purchase guns already