Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Damn, I knew this dude. Was always super nice when I would see him. Murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    This is your first time knowing someone that has been murdered? Lol.
    Wtf is wrong with you?

Fvckface

Default Re: Damn, I knew this dude. Was always super nice when I would see him. Murdered.

This is your first time knowing someone that has been murdered? Lol.
    Why do you type LOL if you aren’t laughing out loud?

OR

Why are you laughing out loud when you learn of a man dying and leaving behind a wife and 5 kids? Psychopathic behavior.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Why do you type LOL if you aren’t laughing out loud?

OR

Why are you laughing out loud when you learn of a man dying and leaving behind a wife and 5 kids? Psychopathic behavior.
    IMO psychotic behavior is acting like you give a shit when you don’t. Stop virtue signaling bruh. Nobody in here including the OP really cares about this situation. It’s more of a “look I know someone who was murdered” attention whoring kind of thread. The kind someone would make if they have never had anyone real close to them be murdered.

IMO psychotic behavior is acting like you give a shit when you don’t. Stop virtue signaling bruh. Nobody in here including the OP really cares about this situation. It’s more of a “look I know someone who was murdered” attention whoring kind of thread. The kind someone would make if they have never had anyone real close to them be murdered.
    Stop bragging about being a terrible person- it’s not the flex you think it is.

You are so jaded, you think it’s impossible for someone to have empathy. Lol
    These are basic human emotions and concepts. If you see an animal suffering a painful death and it makes you happy, you are a psychopath.
    Last edited by KNOW1EDGE; 04-07-2023 at 02:53 PM.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Stop bragging about being a terrible person- itÂ’s not the flex you think it is.

You are so jaded, you think itÂ’s impossible for someone to have empathy. Lol
    These are basic human emotions and concepts. If you see an animal suffering a painful death and it makes you happy, you are a psychopath.

Okay you are into basic concepts?

Check it.

Someone you know dies?

What is your first basic human emotion?

Is it to come to this particular basketball website filled with trolls to announce it?

Sorry but if it is that is some bizarre shit.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Okay you are into basic concepts?

Check it.

Someone you know dies?

What is your first basic human emotion?

Is it to come to this particular basketball website filled with trolls to announce it?

Sorry but if it is that is some bizarre shit.
    Not really that bizarre. These things are often easier to air out in the company of strangers. Haven't you ever talked to some stranger at a bar that unloaded all of their problems?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    Not really that bizarre. These things are often easier to air out in the company of strangers. Haven't you ever talked to some stranger at a bar that unloaded all of their problems?
    Air out what? That some acquaintance who was not even a close friend died?

Guarantee OP does not make this thread if dude died of cancer or anything else, because it has nothing to do with his lose. It’s the fact he’s shocked dude was murdered. Which I ask, “what is this your first time knowing someone who got murdered?” Honest question.

Edit

And OP probably doesn’t post this if it was someone really close to him. If his Mom, dad, brother, son, best friend, wife whoever was murdered he isn’t talking about it here.
    Last edited by Norcaliblunt; 04-07-2023 at 05:10 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

When my dog dies, I'm letting all you sons of bitches know.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    When my dog dies, I'm letting all you sons of bitches know.
    Umm who's this 'dog' you're talking about? Jstern?