Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Why is it that Asian chicks dont like to give their boyfriend blow jobs?

As yall know my girlfriend is Asian and we've done a lot of sex but she seem to dislike giving me blow job, she saying her mouth is too small and chokes too easily.

My buddy told me that her catholic unbringing is more than likely the reason, my other buddy is teeling me that its because she's in health care that's why she doesn't do it.

What yall think?

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Why is it that Asian chicks dont like to give their boyfriend blow jobs?

i know a chinese american couple, they both do some wild animalistic sh it. jungle fever.

I think its your girl friend's Catholic upbringing.

but that makes no sense. if she's a Catholic, she would not even consent to doing anything remotely sexual.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Why is it that Asian chicks dont like to give their boyfriend blow jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by HollaBolla
    As yall know my girlfriend is Asian and we've done a lot of sex but she seem to dislike giving me blow job, she saying her mouth is too small and chokes too easily.

My buddy told me that her catholic unbringing is more than likely the reason, my other buddy is teeling me that its because she's in health care that's why she doesn't do it.

What yall think?
    Asian women love to give head. They are even more likely to give rimmers. I think it is your girl bro.

Very good NBA starter

Yeah i think its your girl. None of the asian girls ive been with have had a problem with it.

Serious playground baller

cuz yer dirty and you smell.
    btw, pic?

Asians are always horny and experimental. At least the filipinos are from what I know.

Your doll is probably broken.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Your doll is probably broken.
    haha too funny...

Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D OlDeRaDo_64's Avatar

Well boys, ive screwed alot of chinese chix(joke)... none like urs buddy. lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Asians are always horny and experimental. At least the filipinos are from what I know.
    my girlfriend is a Filipina doctor and she's catholic, always doing the sign of the cross before do the nasty thang.

Krust Kingz

generalizations of all anything isnt cool...
    your gf would be the problem and you posted why she doesnt

Serious playground baller Hstone's Avatar

Each girl is differnt if you think about it some like doing certain things some dont lol

I usually hit open layups

nothing to do with the asian thing, some chicks don't like to do that, if you plan on keeping her, you better start training her now.

My ex-gf was Asian and went to a Catholic high school and had no hesitation when it came to slobbing my knob.

College superstar

how is it much different from the nasty **** they eat anyways?