Default Criminals are now a protected class

Default Re: Criminals are now a protected class

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Though I did not like the video, at all, I watched it because it was embedded.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Though I did not like the video, at all, I watched it because it was embedded.
    Good evening Joseph, we're sorry we did not meet your expectations with our embedded video, but as always we appreciate the feedback. Please be as specific as possible with your complaints so we can be of better service in the future at meeting your expected standards. Thank you.

Good evening Joseph, we're sorry we did not meet your expectations with our embedded video, but as always we appreciate the feedback. Please be as specific as possible with your complaints so we can be of better service in the future at meeting your expected standards. Thank you.

Its a backwards world.

Most people like highwey for example inherently suck, they dont care if the world decays.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

criminals are and have been protected for centuries.
    Jstern is concerned when Trump hits prison .. he won't be protected.

I think legislation from repub's can insure muscle bound black guys in the shower can be gentle with Trumps poopsie and use rubbers.

For one, it wasn't really a video. But rather audio. For two, since we don't know or have a face for the people talking, or any idea of who they are, it's almost, but not quite, as bad as an unembedded YouTube video link. For example, when someone like Jasper or the old Lebron23 would post a YouTube video link, people tended to not click on it because they don't know what the video is going to be about, and so they have to consider whether they should risk wasting their time clicking on the YouTube link. Just the audio of some random person talking is almost, but not quite, just as bad. Because at least you embedded it.