Default you're telling me luka and kyrie can't make the play in??

Default Re: you're telling me luka and kyrie can't make the play in??

morris twins on any team is straight mayhem. like they probably do worse than ja morant with a pistol at the club worse. and i rmbr being an idiot leaning into the hype that eric bledsoe was "mini lebron" lmao. can't believe a proffesional basketball organization started alex len at center. stonehands. channing frye was dope tho, ahead of his time as a 3pt shooter. will always have major respect for dragic.

2014 Suns had a deep roster 1-8 and were healthier than most teams (7 out of their core 8 played 76+ games), they'd have won 50+ games if Bledsoe didn't get hurt. The league also wasn't as stacked that year with injuries to numerous teams and the EC was a joke as well and they had a 20 - 10 record vs. East teams. The Western Conference was 118 games above .500 vs. East in 2014, which is still the biggest gap we've had since the '99 season.

dragic, frye and gerald green are the only real hoopers in that photo, barbosa too

Mavs have a really bad roster. Got rid of their scrappy quality role players. Just like the lakers most of the season, it doesn’t matter if you have two great players when you’re backloaded with a bunch of scrubs. You’re not going anywhere. Plus mavs have a terrible coach on top of all that.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Mavs have a really bad roster. Got rid of their scrappy quality role players. Just like the lakers most of the season, it doesn’t matter if you have two great players when you’re backloaded with a bunch of scrubs. You’re not going anywhere. Plus mavs have a terrible coach on top of all that.
    top heavy teams are of yesterday, you're right that superstars need a good squad to go deep. bronson and porzingins losses are felt every day. don't you ever speak ill of maxi kleber tho. he's solid.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

op can’t even keep a regular bmi

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    The problem for Mavs is that their 3 and D guys are not good, like Bullock, he is not very good at either, but he can do nothing but that.

Same with Dwight Powell, who is a mobile big and rim roller, but he can do nothing but score on alley oops, can't rebound, can't play defense.

These are very one dimensional, very lacking players, that have no business starting on any playoff team and they're not even elite at what little they can do.

Finney-Smith was the best of the bunch and definitely a culture and locker room guy. I understand they wanted Kyrie, but the heart of that team was DFS.

Local High School Star

Another thread of excuse-makers blaming everyone but Doncic for the Mavericks not going anywhere.

Look at the squad LeBron brought to the finals in 2018
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017%E..._season#Roster

Big difference between making it to the finals and flaming out.

At some point, you're going to have to be honest with yourself about the kind of impact Doncic has on the game. I won't hold my breath.

7-time NBA All-Star

Luka's abnormal ball-dominance for his size/position imposes spot-up roles that prevents teammate development, fits or strategic capacity/coaching, so he'll need super-teams to win just like Lebron did with his abnormal ball-dominance... Maybe Luka can win without super-teams if he isn't the statistical leader like 2020 Lebron.

That's the historical record - Lebron's career showed is what Luka will need - super-teams, stacked deck.... And even then his suboptimal skillset will yield underdogs that mostly lose the Finals and barely meet the underdog expectation (bad Finals record).. So we've seen it all before

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdonovan View Post
    Another thread of excuse-makers blaming everyone but Doncic for the Mavericks not going anywhere.

At some point, you're going to have to be honest with yourself about the kind of impact Doncic has on the game. I won't hold my breath.
    Luka isn't even in the same dimension as LeBron in terms of on court impact

Quote Originally Posted by bdonovan View Post

do you like your teeth?

Dallas lost the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best players from last year's team that made the WCF. Not surprising they are struggling.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore DevBooker'sMask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    op can’t even keep a regular bmi
    and you smoke crack rock