Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Tried telling yall Mitchell is a stat stuffer, not a floor general. Brunson >>

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    But trailing 3-0 in the first round didn't happen to the wolves last year. Geez, i wonder what changed.
    different opponent amongst many other things. Are you really as stupid as you act?

Default Re: Tried telling yall Mitchell is a stat stuffer, not a floor general. Brunson >>

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Y'all really waited for Mitchell to have a bad game to talk shit
    I didn't

Yet you raved about 2d having a winning record against 7'1 brian windhorst.

Too bad that didn't mean anything in the playoffs tho.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    When the trade was made this is EXACTLY what I said:

“I expect this to give them a nice regular season boost, but Im doubtful a Mitchell and Garland backcourt is gonna have enough IQ to move the needle in the playoffs.”

And here they are, down 3-1 to a mediocre Knicks team.

People just wanted to see what they wanted to see.
    there wasn't much doubt that they weren't going to win with a tiny backcourt. If Mitchell used his length and size on D maybe but he doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Nothing like the playoffs for a “See? This guy isn’t even a great player” overreaction to something nobody is even gonna remember for a player 50/50 to go to the hall of fame. Win or lose this random 4/5 matchup nobody is gonna care any more than you care what Chris Mullin did vs the Sonics in 92. Frankly the numbers and play style do a lot more for legacy than things like this which are usually never even mentioned again. All the people you’re talking about are “just” second tier hall of fame instead of that top group of eternal legends. It’s not a bad place to be. It’s certainly well into the “great” category. Not like there is some group of madmen trying to tell you Mitchell is top 5 to justify pushback.

Hes a great combo guard. Something along the lines of maybe Vince Carter or…whoever. He’s a “If healthy” hall of famer. That doesn’t require being top 3.
    this coming from the guy that has Boozer ahead of Gobert because of his playoff prowess

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    this coming from the guy that has Boozer ahead of Gobert because of his playoff prowess

Go read 120 posts of that not being said or cared about if you like. I feel no need to say all the same shit to you again when the actual words are available to read.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...-a-point-guard

Go read 120 posts of that not being said or cared about if you like. I feel no need to say all the same shit to you again when the actual words are available to read.
    or read the post where it was said. Not the kind of stupidity one forgets unless they were the one that posted it

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    or read the post where it was said. Not the kind of stupidity one forgets unless they were the one that posted it
    When I say somebody said something I show it to them. That’s how people know I’m not full of shit. If I say you said it it’s because I can show it to you. You fabricate shit all the time about a lot of people. The funny thing is while I know I didn’t say it I would be perfectly content to say it because it doesn’t matter. There isn’t a significant enough difference between those two to run from the take. There was a post two years ago, asking which jazz era was greater, and I said the boozer era because of greater playoff success and equally irrelevant regular seasons. You took that to mean Boozer>Gobert and ran with it much like you fabricated me believing the better basketball player is the better coach which nobody on this entire planet believes.

you say I and other people say these things all the time with no evidence because it doesn’t exist and you live in a world created in your obsessed mind. You just aren’t very good in arguments so you make bad ones up to counter and still can’t usually discredit the tailor-made ones fabricated for that purpose. If you’re gonna make up an opposing argument to make yourself look good, at least be good enough at this to win it.

Youre like a guy in a duel who gets to choose the weapons and selects pistols when he’s never shot a gun. If you’re going to rig the battle to your liking be prepared to win. A cheater who loses anyway…kinda loses twice.

When I say somebody said something I show it to them. That’s how people know I’m not full of shit. If I say you said it it’s because I can show it to you. You fabricate shit all the time about a lot of people. The funny thing is while I know I didn’t say it I would be perfectly content to say it because it doesn’t matter. There isn’t a significant enough difference between those two to run from the take. There was a post two years ago, asking which jazz era was greater, and I said the boozer era because of greater playoff success and equally irrelevant regular seasons. You took that to mean Boozer>Gobert and ran with it much like you fabricated me believing the better basketball player is the better coach which nobody on this entire planet believes.

you say I and other people say these things all the time with no evidence because it doesn’t exist and you live in a world created in your obsessed mind. You just aren’t very good in arguments so you make bad ones up to counter and still can’t usually discredit the tailor-made ones fabricated for that purpose. If you’re gonna make up an opposing argument to make yourself look good, at least be good enough at this to win it.

Youre like a guy in a duel who gets to choose the weapons and selects pistols when he’s never shot a gun. If you’re going to rig the battle to your liking be prepared to win. A cheater who loses anyway…kinda loses twice.
    show me the stuff I fabricated all the time about a lot of people?

There is a significant difference between the two. Gobert is the 3rd best player in his franchises history. Boozer was the 3rd best PF during the "Boozer era". I thought it was the Williams era but again you're the expert!

pretty much Mitchell in a nutshell. Talks about the shots he's getting out of double teams not finding the open man out of the double team or any mention of D as usual

Stuff you fabricated is in this topic. Post 20.

And I never said Boozer was the best player on those Jazz. In fact I listed him as one of 25 all stars I’d take peak Christie over. The closest I ever came to comparing him to Deron is this

Dont get me wrong....id rather have Deron Williams than Carlos Boozer....im just saying....Carlos went to work those playoffs.

Wont even go into AK47.

Stuff you fabricated is in this topic. Post 20.

And I never said Boozer was the best player on those Jazz. In fact I listed him as one of 25 all stars I’d take peak Christie over. The closest I ever came to comparing him to Deron is this

Wont even go into AK47.
    post 20 is one douchebag not a lot of people and not fabricated. You said Boozer was better than Gobert because he beat the 8th seed to get to the west finals. Jazz were favored. You just called it the Boozer era. To me that's saying he's their best player. Why compare him with Gobert if he's not the best player? Why not compare him with Williams or Kirilenko who is the most similar to Gobert impact wise? Boozer was usually hurt and a horrible defender. You can have him. I'll take AK and Millsap any day

Conference finals appearances

Boozer: 1

Gobert: 0

Issa wrap

Xiao Yao You, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    and I can't prove it for some strange reason. Funny how that works for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Conference finals appearances

Boozer: 1

Gobert: 0

Issa wrap
    Boozer made it as the favorite and not the best player on his team. You really want to go on record with Kblaze with your stupidity?