Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: from a suns fan perspective, kawhi was unmatched these playoffs

Doesn't matter if he doesn't play.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    in his short stint, he locked down KD, and was unstoppable on the offensive end. he's not ultra athletic, he's just fundamentally sound on every ****ing facet of his game. those hands can palm the biggest of buttcheeks too, they're ****ing huge. there's zero the suns could do to stop him or hinder him in any way. i was in attendance in game 2 and could not believe how incredible he was. there's nothing he can't do. and he takes good shots, book on the other hand takes some of the stupidest contested shots out of any star in the league. kawhi makes the right read, the right play every fuccin time. he's a kingslayer bc when healthy, he can slay KD, Bron, Curry...he's a fuccin hitman. i went to game 2 to watch my suns but ended up more focused on kawhi than anyone else. i';m glad westbrook found his home in the clippers. man gets criticized too much but has the most high energy motor out of any nba player. he has a mexican motor bc in construction mexicans outwork the whitebois day and night.
    Good point, they also outeat them to make up for it.

Saw a basketball once

It's not impressive when you've rested for years only to play 2 games and quit. Butler is doing it with less help against 3 DPOY caliber defenders. And he's playing every game.