Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Morant got too cocky

As Matt Barnes said, you can be cocky but you gotta back it up. Otherwise, don't say anything. Morant said that no teams in the West were worthy of their respect. They are losing to a play-in team. I thought they said nobody deserved their respect. Morant cannot use the injury excuse now. Not a good luck for running they mouths.

National High School Star

Default Re: Morant got too cocky

I recall him not being worried about any team in the west...well he's about to get knocked out in the first round to a guy in his 20th season

Life is tough when you are stupid, no matter how good you are at playing a child's game

Banned

Yeah, he did get too cocky.

But I respect that he's playing through an injury. You don't find many players with the heart to do that these days.

He's showing immaturity at this point. Obviously very skilled though.

He plays too reckless and takes bad shots. TBH, I really don't follow him and I realize he's playing through an injured wrist but he comes across as low IQ basketball-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    He plays too reckless and takes bad shots. TBH, I really don't follow him and I realize he's playing through an injured wrist but he comes across as low IQ basketball-wise.
    I don't think basketball-wise is the only time he comes across as low IQ.

NBA rookie of the year

You clowns just don't like him because he has a white baby momma which is why clown above me has a Westbrook avatar and yet has nerve to criticize Morant for the things Westbrook is guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I already stated before that I don't follow today's game that much. What I do find hilarious is that you consider the Lakers stacked Stacked maybe by today's shit standards but this Laker team isn't going far. AD is injury prone, miracle if he gets through the playoffs, LeBron is SLOOOW (age and not fully healthy?) and their next top players are no names. Whomever wins this year's title might be the worst team to win an NBA title since I started watching the NBA around the early 80s. Just be happy the Lakers get past an injury plagued Grizzlies before you declare them as "stacked"

I think Morant's bball IQ is fine on offense. Defense...not so sure. Off the court clearly low IQ.

I do think he needs to be more selective with his acrobatic finishes. He is at high risk of a bad injury.