The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Smh I guess I have to speak up for AD (shutters)

I take more shots @ AD than almost anyone but I have to keep it real. His impact has nothing to do with him scoring 26 or being the 1st option. AD can have 12 points, on 4/12 shooting and still dominate the game.He is by far the most disruptive defensive player in the entire league. He is the total package on defense.Rim protection, contest every shot near him even if it’s not his man, never misses a rotation, and he is a monster in the passing lanes. The man is the best defender/help defender/off ball defender in the league…

Never put Giannis in his category on defense. They are not even on the same level.Ad causes way more havoc for other teams

Default Re: Smh I guess I have to speak up for AD (shutters)

Yeah he's sonning dpoy jjj. It ain't even close

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Yeah he's sonning dpoy jjj. It ain't even close
    didnt deserve that award. just proving it every game he plays.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    I take more shots @ AD than almost anyone but I have to keep it real. His impact has nothing to do with him scoring 26 or being the 1st option. AD can have 12 points, on 4/12 shooting and still dominate the game.He is by far the most disruptive defensive player in the entire league. He is the total package on defense.Rim protection, contest every shot near him even if it’s not his man, never misses a rotation, and he is a monster in the passing lanes. The man is the best defender/help defender/off ball defender in the league…

Never put Giannis in his category on defense. They are not even on the same level.Ad causes way more havoc for other teams
    AD is the truth. Even when he was slow to get going on offense last game he was still dominating on the defensive end. He already has the most rebounds and blocks in the playoffs so far.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Meant shudders . But you got it. Cut AD some slack fellas.